Female Leaders - Past and Present - Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't decided who I like more yet, but I have a question - since Hat is inevitably going to win, what will be Amanitore's place?
She would be honorary.

Since the next round requires a few more female leaders, the thread should be locked until perhaps when leaders for the first expansion are revealed.

@bite @joncnunn It's best to lock this thread.

Amanitore 19 because I absolutely love her, she's the best animation thus far.

Hatshepsut 19 even though she's the best female leader in history, she lacks in the 'I want you to be my momma' factor

Amanitore 19 - 3 = 16 (We simply know less about her; basically the only thing we know is that she built a lot of things and is portrayed smiting enemies.)
Hatshepsut 19 + 1 = 20 (Not only does she have the better historical record, having built AND conquered, but she was an economic and administrative adept.)

Amanitore (16-3)=13 Less is known about her, plus I dislike her exaggerated appearance. No need to make Cleopatra into a paragon of beauty....
Hatshepsut (20+1)=21 Deserves to return as a leader of Egypt, hopefully in Civ7 or beyond

Amanitore 13-3=10 - She was a great builder and good queen...
Hatshepsut 21+1=22 - ...but Hatshepsut is just better.

Amanitore 10-3=7 - Same as yesterday.
Hatshepsut 22+1=23 - Same as yesterday.

Amanitore 4 - 3 = 1 (Aside from the fact that her late entry is questionable, there is simply too little known about her to compare her to Hatshepsut on an even footing.)
Hatshepsut 24 + 1 = 25 (One of Egypt's most glorious pharaohs, alongside Rameses II and Thutmose III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom