1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fertility Rites, good or bad?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by RoboEmperor, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Lord Lakely

Lord Lakely Idea Fountain

I've taken it before, but it's very underwhelming if you just waste the worker on improvements. I usually use him to chop out an extra settler, district (Holy Site, Campus) or early wonder (Oracle, Pyramids) which all have more lasting effects than a generic builder anyway.

Spend him wisely, but you know, spend.

Otherwise, Earth Mother of Divine Spark are my go-to pantheons when all other useful options have been exhausted.

2. Mahi

Mahi Prince

Anything that provides faith is a good choice if you are going for religion. Usually it will give you enough faith to buy your prophet. Earth Godess (+2 faith pr breathtaking tile) is a really strong choice. It gives a good kethup effect in terms of faith production.
    Fertility rites is good enough if you get a city that have nice chop fields. It's practically a free setter/district - I rarely use it, but used it I have.