Fesarius Option

Should I include the High Quality Fesarius by Default?

• Yes, include it! My computer can handle it.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, there are still those of us with old video cards.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deanej

Deity
Just got civ working on my new laptop. Did a test with the high quality Fesarius option - did not notice any slowdown of any kind until I made a zillion of them in worldbuilder (and even then it was minor). I'm thinking of making this the default - what do you guys think?

EDIT: The reason it closes in two months is because the last poll I posted has people thinking it's still an open issue when it's not. Hopefully this will avoid that.

I've managed to make a less system intensive version if it looses the poll... it doesn't look as pretty but it would work.

I have a pretty good computer, an I notice a bit of a lag. It's not much, and it doesn't trouble me, but there are many people with much worse computers out there, so I think you should keep the low qualtiy version standard.

I've managed to make a less system intensive version if it loses the poll... it doesn't look as pretty but it would work.
Can't you make it a single big billboard node of a simple image? That should look almost identical as long as you can keep it from clipping into other things.

Cheers, LT.

Top Bottom