Feud III

ilduce349

(Financial, Philo)
We have a chatango page

Starting out
Choose your name (keep in mind we will be playing Germany), your houses (family) name and your families history (be realistic, if it is to powergamey or unrealistic I will reject the story) and where you live (check in the city options below). Also state your age (keeping in mind that the life expectancy is currently 35) as well as the age of key family members (Wife and Kids only, lets not go over the top here). Finally state your desired traits and your family members (your kids have to share at least one trait of their father and/or trait of their mother) (I have changed the affects of some of them for balance and realism purposes, so choose them for roleplaying purposes, not because some traits are better then others.)
The trait options:
Philosophical, Aggressive, Spiritual, Expansive, Industrious, Creative, Financial, Organized, Charismatic, Protective, Imperialist, Nomadic, Agricultural, Sea Fairing, Deceiver, Scientific, Humanitarian. When choosing the traits keep in mind of roleplaying, like if your aggressive don't be shy and friendly, and if your humantiarian don't go around killing everyone left right and center. You don't have to go over the top in following your traits, but try to loosely follow them. The main purpose of the traits is for leadership. Say you become the leader of our glorious nation, I will edit the game file so your traits are our leaders traits.

When creating your family keep in mind that it is 2000 BC, and that your families will only last so long. No family is expected to last more then 2-3000 years. So don't start the family you want to keep for the game now start one that will serve its purpose for fun roleplaying.

Death
In accordance to the life expectancy people will eventually die, at all times you should have a heir to your family, who you will become once you die. Death is quite natural, and quite common in this game.

Defeat
The last family member of your house was killed. Well then you get to start a new family...
Also try not to make this new family identical to your previous one, new families should add new flavor to the game.

NPC's
I will play the role of most people, simply because the 10ish people who will play this game will probably not be enough to set a good interesting political history.

Income
For now, income and spending will be ignored. But upon the research of currency they will become vital parts of the game.

Prestige
For now Prestige, like income, will be ignored. But upon the research of Aesthetics, it will become a vital part of the game.

Control of the Country
For now we are a tribal system, each city is run by the chief (The country is not united as communication between the cities is limited). The chief has a very simple election process, the oldest citizen willing to do so in the city becomes chief. Don't like the current chief? Assassinate him, its very simple...

However if you get caught assassinating the Chief, there is a 90% chance an NPC will take revenge (unless the Chief was hated)

These last two rules make the game chaotic, but represent life under a despotic rule. Whether you choose to participate in these power struggles is up to you. (unless you happen to be in the upper class)

Please note, control of the country does not entitle you to enact sudden unhistoric reforms or in any way change the rules.
For example, one can't declare (or even mention) becoming a communist nation until we have are researching the tech communism.

You can still enact reforms, but please pm me first before trying, since I have the right to veto them.

The Religious Leader
For now, the religious leader, otherwise known as the Shaman, has one in game role and one role playing role. In game, they are effectively the science adviser, they decide what is being researched with Shaman's from larger cities opinions being weighted more. Their role playing job is to act as an adviser for the chief and predict to future.

There role in society will change as our country becomes more advanced.

Killing Enemy NPCs (and PCs)
The strongest people control society, don't like someone? kill them! (or at least try to). Think someone got a higher income then they deserved? Steal from them! (or at least try to). Despotic rule is exactly like anarchy with one exception, what the tribal leader says goes. Failure to obey the chief may result in your life.

Assassinations can back fire though, when assassinating someone there is a:
40% chance of Success
40% chance of being killed in the attempt (Reduced by 20% for every 30 gold you put in the assassination)
20% chance of failure

Regardless of the outcome there is a 50% chance of being caught (reduced by 10% for every 30 gold you put in the assassination)

Honourable Duel
a 100% balanced version of the assassination. 50% chance of victory, 50% chance of being killed.

Each character over the age of 12 can do 1 assassination/honourable duel. So choose carefully.

Developing the Nation
As the nation develops (aka we find techs, make civic changes) rules will be added/Changed. I will announce whenever a rule is changed so pay attention. As to not confuse people, only the current ruleset will be displayed. Some of you may be surprised or disappointed in the current ruleset, eventually the rules will become more like the Greek City States one, so you are welcome to sit out until then.

Roleplaying
Roleplaying is highly encouraged and does yields in game benefits. Whenever your characters perform an action, and you write a good narrative for said action, the rewards from that action will be increased.

For example writing a story about an assassination will increase your odds of succeeding in said assassination.

Other Ideas
If you have ideas that could benefit the game, PM me. Also if you want to do specific actions which I haven't mentioned which you may be able to do, PM me. The main idea of this is to roleplay and have fun, I am not going to limit your good ideas as they will probably benefit the game.

Houses

Haus Spy- Red_Spy
Leader: Zared Spy (Male, 22, Nomadic, Deceiver)
Wife: Zeblu Spy (Female, 22, Nomadic, Creative)
Children:Zengi Iz Spy (Male, 6, Deciever, Scientific)
Sasha Iz Spy (Female, 5, Spiritual, Creative)- Shaman's Apprentice.
Zehevy Iz Spy (Male, 5, Agressive, Nomadic)

Herrn Seamirffs Haus- Tambien
Leader: Johan Herrn (Male, 20, Industrious, Creative)
Wife: Anna Herrn (Female, 20, Financial, Charismatic)
Children:
Ginnovere Hamburg Herrn (Female, 14, Scientific, Creative)
Miniza Herrn (Female, 5, Charismatic, Creative)
Hans Herrn (Male, 4, Scientific, Financial)
Johan Herrn II (Male, 3, Industrious, Charismatic)
Anna Herrn (Female, 2, Charismatic, Creative)
Lonzo Herrn (Male, 1, Scientific, Financial)

Haus Geldschmidt- General Olaf
Leader: Johannes Geldschmidt (Male, 19, Aggressive, Charismatic)
Wife: Ena Geldschmidt (F, 18, Cre/Pro)
Children: Alexandr Geldschmidt [HEIR] (M, 1, Chm/Pro]

Haus Meerhändler- Mayor
Leader: Burchard I (Male, 24, Financial, Sea Fairing)
Wife: Brunhilde (Female, 22, Deceiver, Charismatic)
Children: Veleda [Shaman's apprentice] (Female, 10, Spiritual, Deceiver)
Burchard II [Heir](Male, 5, Financial, Industrious)
Heiner (Male, 3, Protective, Charismatic)
Brunhilde (Female, 2, Deceiver, Organized)

Haus Dainzig- Mosher*
Leader: Dainzig Sr. (M, 17, Agg, Imp)
Wife: Laura Dainzig (F, 16, Cre, Agri)

Haus Von Maus- Terrance888
Leader: Katzgatton Von Maus (20, Male, Creative, Imperialistic)
Wife: None, Still Searching
Other: Apprentice Jagerkatz (12, Male, Creative, Industrious)

Haus Dikkiz- Hoplitejoe*
Leader: Leonhard Dikkiz (Male, 25, Spiritual, Charismatic)
Wife: Eva Dikkiz (Female, 21, Spiritual, Protective)
Children: Evelyn (F,3) Gloria (F,1)

Haus Kirby- SouthernKing*
Leader: James Kirby (20, M, Sea, Imp)
Wife: Audrey Kirby (19, F, Sci, Exp)
Children: Jed (M, 0) Travis (M, 0)

Haus Kravchenko- Yoshiegg737
Leader: Karl Kravchenko (10, M, Humanitarian, Philosophical)

Gracion Haus- arya126
Leader: Xavier Gracion, 28, Aggressive, Protective
Wife: Jenna Gracion, 24, Creative, Protective
Kids: Silena Gracion, 13, Creative, Charismatic
Sam Gracion, 12, Aggressive, Sea faring
Charles Gracion, 9, Protective, Spiritual

Haus Ritter- Steel Knight
Leader: Stahl Ritter(M,24,Industrial,Imperialist)
Wife: Licht Ritter (F,23,Financial,Scientific)
Child: Feuer Ritter (M,6,Creative,Expansive) (Heir)
Child: Wasser Ritter(M,4,Agressive,Deceiver)

NPC Houses
Bismark Haus
Leader: Herbert (M, 9, Phi, Agg)
Sister: Marie (F, 11, Sci, Phi)

Trautmann Haus
Leader: Kurt (Male, 10, Agg, Ind)

Wrangel Haus
Leader: Xaver Wrangel (Male, 22, Spiritual, Organized)
Apprentice: Veleda Meerhändler (Female, 10, Spiritual, Deceiver)

Euling Haus
Leader: Verena Euling (Female, 20, Spiritual, Expansive)
Apprentice: Sasha Iz Spy (Female, 5, Spiritual, Creative)

Update 1

The current state of our civilization:
Spoiler :

Seamiirfs
Spoiler :

Current Chief: Otto von Bismarck
Current Shaman: Xaver Wrangel
Houses: Bismarck, Seamiirfs
Population: 21000 (3 citizens)

Berlin
Spoiler :

Current Chief: Arnim Trautmann
CUrrent Shaman: Verena Euling
Houses: Spy, Trautmann
Population: 1000 (1 citizen)

The Germanic tribes have inhabited the coast of Toeh Lino Luer Sea since cc 6000 bc
The Germanics are famous for being an advanced civilization, the worlds first city, Seamirffs, was built by them, making them the oldest civilization currently known.

In cc 4300 bc, the city of Berlin was founded, a second major german tribe that chose to settle down. Some historians consider this to be a transition from the tribal warfare to the city state warfare found in Germany.

In cc 3200 bc, Germany became the first legitimate civilization as she had discovered writing.

I apologize for the rather limited background story. I only took 1 screenshot (due to forgetting) and couldn't think of anything to write about.

Spoiler :

Map of the German Civilization, CC 3200 BC

Family: Spy
Leader: Zered Spy

History: A family from a tribe in cold lands, they known how to survive in the wilderness, are becoming famous as guides and scouts of the local forest.

Traits:
Zered Spy: Nomadic, Deciever

City: Berlin

joining,

Family: Meerhändler
Leader: Burchard I (Financial/Sea Fairing) (age: 19)
Wife: Brunhilde (Deceiver/Charismatic) (age: 17)

History: The Meerhändler family is driven by money and riches. Since memory the man have been trading with the Japanese, selling Salt and Gems and every other product for which there is a demand. The women of this family protect the interests of the family back home. They keep the books and handle with the employees but they're also active in the darker sides of power. Deceiving and back stabbing are not below them. Daughters don't marry into an other family but rahter mary a suitable husband into theirs. This family lives for the family, nothing is more important.

City: Seamiirfs

Haus Von Maus
Leader: THE Baron Katzgatton Von Maus;15; (Creative, Imperialistic)
No wife yet. THE Baron Katzgatton Von Maus owns, trains and sells Maus catching Katz, made a fortune by killing off a mouse infestation before a strange Pied Piper tried to con Berlin, and now seeks to enter politics and possibly marriage.

Haus Dainzig

Dainzig Sr. (17, M, Agg/Imp)
Wife - Laura Dainzig (16, F, Cre/Agri)

History - A family originating from the floodplains around Berlin, the Dainzig's ruled over a small village (called Dainzig) before being assimilated by Germanic culture.

Haus Geldschmidt

Leader: Johannes Geldschmidt (age 14)
Other Family Members: None yet

Johannes Geldschmidt was an orphan, with unknown origins; at first glance he seems perfectly ordinary. Unbeknownst to most, however, he is a bit more than that.

OOC: Through the game I will reveal more about the nature of the Geldschmidt family. For the sake of my RP, please don't try and guess. If I use bold gold, I am speaking IC as the current leader of the house.

And yep, his name is equivalent to John(athan) (Gold)Smith. :D

Family: otto house
Leader: Otto von Christos

History: Christos is a famous warrior who plans to declare himshelf emperor of germany.

Traits:
Otto von Christos : Imperialist,Industrious

City: Berlin

Oh, right: Seamiirfs.

What the Shaman do?

Top Bottom