Stability: 5
Knights: 50
Rabble: 50 (Upkeep:1)
Rabble Quality: 5
Ships: None
Naval Quality: 0
Special: None
Vassals:
Locales: Cork, Kerrigan Castle (In the mountain pass close to the city Cork)

Last edited:
@jackelgull: Welcome. So you know, no player starts with a special, they have to be purchased in-game. Does Connor Mac Nessa have a family to speak of, wife, children, etc?

Okay, map and stats updated to reflect your house.

Update 1:
Birth of Britain: Spring 1100 AD

In the spring-time, seed is sown. In the summer, grass is mown.

Many Lords have ruled their lands for generations, and many are new at the reigns.

Munster

To the west, in the region of Munster, the Mac Nessa clan rules from Kerrigan Castle, high above the city of Cork. They have long held peace with their neighbors in Kerry, Waterford and Clare, but nothing lasts forever.

Connaught

In the region of Connaught, to the north, lies the Galway family; ancient founders of the town of the same name. Their seat of power is at Galway Manor, in the plateau overlooking the city below. Their neighbors in the north and west rule the counties of Westgalway, Mayo and Leitrin.

Wessex

East, across the sea in Wessex, the Montemorency family has ruled for generations, from their ancestral home in Castle Rogue, miles from Dorchester. Although Dorset itself is primarily Norman by this point, they are the lone Norman nobles in Wessex. Their relationship with their neighbors in Cornwall, Somertset and Hampshire have not suffered from this fact, however.

Northumbria

Far to the north, in Northumbria, lies the Anglish stronghold of Castle York, in a region ruled by Saxons. Their name is known far and wide in the region, however, and in recent history no one has challenged their rule of the city that bears their name.

Alba

In the northern fringes of the world, beyond even the derelict Antonine wall, lies the MacKirk family, lords of the High lands. Their family's history spans the entirety of the Great Glen and the northern coast, however their direct influence is only over several local clans. Clan MacKirk is the uncontested ruler of the town of Inverness, the largest in the region.

Map

Map

http://i.imgur.com/5TjTzPn.png

OOC:

Game has begun. The coming turn will be Autumn-Winter 1100 AD. Send any diplomacy you desire, and leave orders in the thread.

Do not forget to pay your soldiers.

Your special projects are not limited to those in the front page. Those are merely guidelines, like the pirate's code.

Remember, you may only spend what you already have- the money in your coffers. Income goes into your coffers for next turn.

Do we have an orders deadline?

8PM EST, Friday, June 9th.

Good evening.

I believe I have posted this at the wrong time. Too many other games going on and not enough player interest, as only one person has submitted anything beyond a sign up, so I have decided to postpone this game for now.

Top Bottom