1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Few bugs i've found (?)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xiombargdei, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Xiombargdei

Xiombargdei Chieftain

playing as germany in the 39-45 europe scenario

when declaring war on denmark, i took Aalborg then proceeded to take copehagen. i moved a bismark class on the shore and bombed the city. On the very first hit, the city-state surrended.

Anti air units do not seem to do anything. looking at the notifications during UK's turn, i never see them do anything, and they do not take exp, though they are placed within 2 tiles of a city which is attacked by planed.

Speaking about notification log, is there anyway i can see the full report of military actions and consequences made by other nations ?

When attacking a city with a stuka, it oftens HEALS the city instead of taking defense points away.

When attacking a unit on a hex next to a city with a panzer division garrisoned inside the city, the attack power of the tank is greatly reduced and i cant explain why.

Field guns can not be promoted with the armor attack bonus. On the same note there should be a "anti-infantry" bonus on howitzer guns.

Its unclear how the hospitals work. Does a unit or several units have to be in the city, or does it provide improved repairs for all the units on the battlefield ?

thats all for now, great mod however :)

2. DEathgod65

DEathgod65 Chieftain

Denmark surrendering is intentional, also there's a limited amount of damage you can deal to a city with aerial bombing, afterwards bombing doesn't do anymore damage. Hospitals help heal units throughout the battlefield if i recall correctly.