Few things that could be improved

GlobularFoody

Warlord
I'm watching someone play this now, and noticed a few things that need to be better.

1. There's no voice over when discovering a tech. Leonard Nimoy and William Morgan Sheppard were awesome additions in the previous games, let's get some to read the tech quotes.

2. The generic leaders are BORING. I don't care if it's stupid that George Washington and Napolean are the leaders on another planet in the future, let's make it happen.

Voice overs are expensive but i kinda expected them to be included in a $50 game... That's the same as Civ V vanilla right?

The leaders thing plain aint gunna happen though, and that's more of a personal preference POV.

1. There's no voice over when discovering a tech. Leonard Nimoy and William Morgan Sheppard were awesome additions in the previous games, let's get some to read the tech quotes.
That's odd. There should be tech voiceovers. We've heard them in livestreams and such.

Yeah, all of Maddjinn's LPs had voice-overs. Maybe the person you're watching has them turned off.

I'm watching someone play this now, and noticed a few things that need to be better.

2. The generic leaders are BORING. I don't care if it's stupid that George Washington and Napolean are the leaders on another planet in the future, let's make it happen.
1. I agree!
2. I disagree. And a definitive ixnay on George Washington in space! Go down that road, and next thing you know you've got "Abe Lincoln, Vampire Hunter"

Streamers and YouTubers might be playing with the ingame sound way down.

Speaking of leaders, I demand space Nazis. From the moon. We must liberate their supplies of Helium-3. :lol:

Top Bottom