FF Team - New Recruits

Vehem

Modmod Monkey
Please welcome the newest members of the FF Team - Tarquelne and Jean Elcard. Both have been working on their own projects for several months and have been producing a FF compatible version alongside their main work.

Tarquelne is responsible for bringing the lost sons of Patria back to life - well, almost. The Scions of Patria are an incredibly detailed civilization if you spend the time to read all of the lore entries that Tarquelne has written - and their game play is utterly unique. He's been working with us since the start of the month to get things ready and has contributed a great deal to discussions on all of the other major new features.

Jean Elcard is the one responsible for enabling "Flavourstarts" without the need to modify mapscripts. Since then his mod has been refined and developed, the latest version of which includes a significant reworking of the "End of Winter" game option to fully immerse the world in the Age of Ice. He has also made numerous tweaks to the game interface (such as the "Avoid Unhappy/Unhealthy growth" options on the city screen - something I've always wanted to have) and has recently been working on "FiRe" - a project that brings the Revolutions mod to Fall from Heaven. I strongly suspect that you will see some of that work in Fall Further in the future too...

===

Anycase - enough of the resumes - most people will know them well enough anyway, welcome to the team guys :D

The who are about to die, salute you!

:D congrats you two for the great work

I can see where this will end.
Spoiler :
FF will become even more awesome.

not sure if I should be congratulating Tarq and Jean for joining the team, or Vehem and Xienwolf for enlisting them! (...and any others in the FF team?)!

ah - congrats to all!

congrats guys!

Thats awesome, good job guys!

Yes yes grats on a great mod mod, now stop slacking off and get back to work!

Seriously, awesome.

Looks like more good times ahead! Way to go, guys.

Top Bottom