FFH inspired artwork (also art assets)

Megaman_zx

Dark Lord of the Sith
i just want art!!!!

all joking aside, i have found it difficult to find the leader pictures for all 21+ leaders, not to mention the great people art. And there was talk about the gods and how they look, so post that as well... the idea is to create a repository of Erebus/FFH inspired artwork to fuel imaginations, and allow those of use who love the setting to inspire others. (i will probably add stuff i have found later, it's 4am now)

The Leaders
Spoiler :
Varn Gossam
Spoiler :
Valledia The Even
Spoiler :
Thessa
Spoiler :
Tebryn Arbandi
Spoiler :
Tasunke
Spoiler :
Sheelba
Spoiler :
Sandalphon
Spoiler :
Sabathiel
Spoiler :
Rhoanna
Spoiler :
Perpentach
Spoiler :
Mahala Os Gabella
Spoiler :
Kandros Fir
Spoiler :
Jonas Endaine
Spoiler :
Hyborem
Spoiler :
Hannah the Irin
Spoiler :
Garrim Gyre
Spoiler :
Falamar (it was hard to find his original art... but who knew he had a family?)
Spoiler :
Flauros
Spoiler :
Faeryl Viconia (everyone's favorite)
Spoiler :
Einion Logos
Spoiler :
Ethne the White
Spoiler :
Dain the Cassawallawn
Spoiler :
Cardith Lorda
Spoiler :
Charadon
Spoiler :
Cassiel
Spoiler :
Beeri Bawl
Spoiler :
Capria
Spoiler :
Arendel Phaedra
Spoiler :
Auric Ulvin
Spoiler :

Leaders Cont.
Spoiler :
Basium
Spoiler :
Amelanchier
Spoiler :
Alexis
Spoiler :
Arturus Thorne
Spoiler :

Somium Cards
Spoiler :
Angels
Spoiler :

i'm working on getting all the art assets from the mod (civ leaders, heroes, etc.) i want to see some pictures of what u guys imagine the various gods to look like, also some good pictures of notable units for the various civs.

You accidentally put Os-Gabella's pic up for Mahala. Or maybe it was on purpose; who knows?

which ones are from modmods?

also... any suggestions on what art i should find and post?

I.e. the leader pics introduced in AoE, MNAI, MoM, EMM, EitB, etc.

oops, misread the question... idk, the obscure leaders pictures are really hard to find, even the ones from the scenarios, like Decius, Keelyn, and Vola... my origional intention was to post the basic art assets, then find art that was inspirational or reminiscent of FFH, i.e. pictures of cities, battles, landscapes, or people that reminded me and others of FFH aspects, but i lost interest, and got sidetracked, so for now, feel free to post pictures, and if u can't find a picture u r looking for, post and i will try to find it.

No new leaders are introduced in EitB, per se. They're all leaders found somewhere else in the mod (generally scenarios), which have been spruced up for general use.

It's Arendel Phaedra, btw.

Top Bottom