FfH Mod [Game 2] [ReRun]

Scienidez

The creative one
Fall from Heaven II
Who haven't want play this fantastic mod against other players, who will Join this great game? I am looking for 4 Players, more i think will make the game Unstable in long waits in turns, Sign up, and install the Mod. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171398

Game Setup:
PATCH: 3.19 BTS and Version: 0.41 FfH2
Map: Normal Erebus map will be used
Size: Standard
Climate: Temperate
Era: Ancient
Speed: Normal
Difficulty level: [By Vote] [0: Monarch]

Rules of Engagement:
Serious players only, game can easily take a year to complete. So take that into consideration before signing up.
Can only tolerate 2-3 days of waiting time for each player to send their game. (If EACH 6 players do this, a savegame will take 10-15 days to come back to a player again) So swift players please.
Players must check emails daily, and have time to take the turn and send it back, the same day. Players should be disciplined to check each day.
Vacation time is permitted, but it must be posted here at Civfanatics in order for others players to not give up on the game.
The First 10-20 turns, players must report to this spread that they have send the game forward, so other players, including myself can track the whereabouts of the game.
If these conditions cannot be meet, players will be exchanged.

This is needed for you, when signing up.
1. Choose you CIV (First gets the civ he/she wants) (install mod, launch mod, see Civilopedia)
2. Write your GMT (so I can place a good Turn Order) (Greenwich Mean Time, England)
3. Look below for the vote-able options, if none is made it will be the default as described in ( ).
4. Send your Email, in Private to me (to arrange Turn Orders).

FINAL VOTES WILL BE DISPLAYED IN: MAGENTA

Starting Options:
Advanced Start (600 pts) [Will not be vote-able]
Vote: Challenge - Barbarian World (The world starts already inhabits with barbarian cities): [On/Off] [On: 1] [Off: 6] - [default is Off]
Vote: Challenge - Slower XP (halves the experiences units gets though combat): [On/Off] [On: 5] [Off: 2] - [default is On]
Vote: Wildlands (Doubles the amount of animals that will spawn): [On/Off] [On: 6] [Off: 1] - [default is On]
Vote: No Tech Trading: [On/Off] [On: 2] [Off: 5] - [default is On]
Vote: No Tech Brokering: [On/Off] [On: 7] [Off: 0] - [default is On]
Vote: Difficulty Level [7: Monarch] [1:Emperor] [default is Monarch]

Votes Now Closed, Have 6 Confirming emails.
Vote: All Unique Features ON [5: ON] [2: OFF] [default is Off] Default is off, since its a deadline vote.
Vote: Raging Barbarian ON [1: ON] [6: OFF] [default is Off] Default is off, since its a deadline vote.

Players in game, and in that order
7/6 Players found.

Confirmed players [Confirmations, is when i have a email adress]
Scienidez [Alexis] [GMT +1] [Denmark] [Confirmed Ready] Default votes chosen. [Extra votes Done]
Hercules90 [Rhoanna] [GMT 0] [Have Email] Default votes chosen. [Extra votes Done]
Jarrema [Khandos Fir] [GMT +1] [Have Email] Votes registered. [Extra votes Done]
Iskender [Dain] [GMT +1] [Have Email] Votes registered. [Default Votes Chosen]
onemoreturnmike [Jonas Endain] [GMT -5] [Eastern USA] [Have Email] Votes Registered [Extra votes Done]
Andostre [Einion Logos] [GMT -5] [Have Email] Votes registered. [Extra votes Done]

NOT READY
Spoiler :
civplayah [Cassiel] [GMT ??] [NEED EMAIL] Default votes chosen. [Default Votes Chosen]

Clan of Embers- Jonas Endain

Vote: Challenge - Barbarian World (The world starts already inhabits with barbarian cities): [On/Off] [On: 0] [Off: 2] ----if more vote for it to be on, keep me with the Illians and Auric Ulvin
Vote: Challenge - Slower XP (halves the experiences units gets though combat): [On/Off] [On: 2] [Off: 0]
Vote: Wildlands (Doubles the amount of animals that will spawn): [On/Off] [On: 2] [Off: 0] -
Vote: No Tech Trading: [On/Off] [On: 1] [Off: 1] - [default is On]
Vote: No Tech Brokering: [On/Off] [On: 2] [Off: 0] - [default is On]
Vote: Difficulty Level [1: Monarch] [default is Monarch]- No preference

I'm in as Dain the Caswallawn of Amurites

Vote: Challenge - Barbarian World Off
Vote: Challenge - Slower XP On
Vote: Wildlands On
Vote: No Tech Trading Off
Vote: No Tech Brokering On
Vote: Difficulty Level Monarch

Im just praying noone takes Perpentach or Keelah ;)..I despise the Balseraphs

I cringe when i see Loki and cover my ears and whimper when I hear...

"Im herrrre" in that girlish puppet voice

;)

Do You have a place for me? or am I too late? Iwas out of town for 2 days :(
I'm a good, disciplined player...
IF there is still a place I would like to play as Khandros Fir of Khazads

Vote: Challenge - Barbarian World Off
Vote: Challenge - Slower XP Off
Vote: Wildlands On
Vote: No Tech Trading Off
Vote: No Tech Brokering On
Vote: Difficulty Level Monarch or Emperor

AND I will like:
All unique features: ON
Raging Barbarians: ON - this is less extreme than Barbarian World and I like it

Because AI is VERY weak in FfH in my opinion, I would also suggest:
AI no level requirements: ON

I would think yes Jarrema, He was looking for 3 more players; and you, Iskender and civplayah make those three...

take your votes. :D

so the game looks like-
Grigori, Hippus, Khazad, Clan of Embers, Amurites and ??

I guess we're playing without the AI?

As far as map is concerned, I'm fine with both Erebus and Erebus Continents. Although, if anyone else wants Hub or Donut, i'm all for it.

map doesnt matter with me, I will enjoy any...though that continent link looks good. Im probably going to download it this weekend for sp games

Okay guys. This is what is needed more.

.:|FIRSTLY|:.
you can ALWAYS look at the first post, I will always keep that one updated with new information. Go there and look now :) (If unsure what the new content is, look at the "reason for edit" at the bottom.

.:|SECOND|:.
I place two new votes for you to vote on. (Suggestions of Jarrema) If none is made, then default is chosen, to OFF. since its a last minute vote.

.:|THIRD|:.
I Need your emails, so i can dispatch them to you and your buddy your gonna send your save game to.

.:|FOURTH|:.
Can you please give me your GMT, so I can arrange a good turn order, if you have no clue of which GM-Time your in, write your country, and ill find it.

.:|IN THE MEANWHILE|:.
I will take a look at the "Erebus Continents" map, and integrate this, instead of the standard :)
And I will figure out myself what "race" I will be playing too, been thinking about that ;)

Vote: All Unique Features ON [3: ON] [0: OFF] [default is Off] ---On (since we have 6 players ;) )
Vote: Raging Barbarian ON [1: ON] [2: OFF] [default is Off] off because the barbs are already a pain in FFH2 without making them worse...(though for me it doesnt matter a lot, Id like an even playing field...for the uninitated...the clan of embers and the barbs start as buddies, only switching against the clan if they get a high enough lead in the game...which I dont see happening ;)

Dang, it looks like I missed it. Onemoreturnmike pointed me in this direction last night, but I didn't see his post doing so until just now.

If you need an alternate, and the game isn't too far along when you need one, please consider me. I've played lots of single-player FFH2, but never multiplayer. I'm GMT-5 (Texas, USA). Should I send along my e-mail address just in case? If not, no worries.

When are we starting?

Dang, it looks like I missed it. Onemoreturnmike pointed me in this direction last night, but I didn't see his post doing so until just now.

If you need an alternate, and the game isn't too far along when you need one, please consider me. I've played lots of single-player FFH2, but never multiplayer. I'm GMT-5 (Texas, USA). Should I send along my e-mail address just in case? If not, no worries.

Well Mate, im gonna let you in :) in anycase, a seventh player could be just fine, and to be honest, the last players still need to send their emails adresses to me, so. If you just, decide on the votes, and send me your email you're in :)

When are we starting?

Would love to start the game mate, but its kinda "stopping" since i haven't received all emails adresses.

Top Bottom