1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH Roleplaying Game Saturday!!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kyroshill, Mar 6, 2009.

1. SuperChicken

SuperChicken Chieftain

Anyone up for a game Thursday or Friday? I'm soooo bored. I have nothing to do in the day anymore with summer and all even though I'm taking 2 classes.

2. retro V

retro V Prince

You can put me down for 5-6 pm thursday.

3. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

I guess I could play on thursday, n possibly friday, but Im out for Sat an Sun this time around.

I pray to Agares that the Judecca game can still be continued somehow ... in all its unholiness.

One can only hope/despair for it to be so.

4. Spectral-Fremen

Spectral-Fremen Chieftain

Is this still ongoing?
    I'd be keen to give it a crack this saturday if it is, hopefully my ping from Australia isnt too horrible.

5. MarcoWarmonger

MarcoWarmonger Chieftain

woot.did i hear a THURSDAY?
    today ????????

:crazyeye: well so i am watching hamachi today

:king:

6. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

I can't play this saturday but if someone has time monday or tuesday, count me in!

7. Earthling

Earthling Deity

@Tasunke - is that Judecca game the one I'm thinking of - the one that had the ongoing Ljos/Svart war with the Elohim caught in the middle, and you were AV Hippus?. If so, I always thought that one could also use a continue - it a ton of things going, civs of all alignments and some nice conflicts brewing.

8. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

yes Earthling, it is that Exact one! I know I have a save for it too.

9. Onionsoilder

Onionsoilder Reaver

If the Thursday game is still going on I'm in.

10. Lgaard

Lgaard King

I liked Juddeca game, and wish to continue it, but it was played on 0.40 version, so I'm a bit sceptical if it is feasible at all...

11. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

If ppl no longer have a functional 40z ... then sadly that is the case. I know with my large Horse archer stack, I could have wiped out one civ, two if I was lucky, and moreso If I started off with the weakend Elohim and spread out from there. Less if I got protracted in a long war with the numerous forces of the Illian and Doviello war machine.

I believe I had 20-30 horse archers, while quite a few of them were in the high levels from various barb activity over my extensive city-state empire. a couple of them were over level 6 I believe. I cant remember who had Orthus Axe tho, dont think it was me.

12. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

Unfortunately there was a minimal showing for the Thursday game, atlhough it still went fairly well given the circumstances. Alexander decided to set the hippus on a warpath which conquered the world. While initially wishing for the foes to be exiled to the far corners of the continent, bad luck and circumstance ended with the top brass of the opposition to be wiped out.

The hippus gained much land ... but no-one to look down upon or to try and revolt at a later time.
    A second game ended with one player seeming to refuse building an army, which led to two swift demises by the barbarians.
    In that game, the orcs had outpaced their bretheren so much so that the truce with the barbarians was lifted before the first 70 turns of play ... which lead to Sheelba leading the army which killed Orthus.

I would like a game tomorrow, if anyone is game. Either rp or ffa, hopefully we have a fair number, for a mid-day quick game 3 at least is enough for me. I wont have my computer on saturday tho :( (or sunday)

13. Lgaard

Lgaard King

What is our approach to BTS 3.19 patch? I still havn't downloaded it - waiting for feedback from users/Kael.

14. mimic

mimic Magic Box

Probably best we dont download it for now, I'm up for a game today also.

15. xxHammerxx

xxHammerxx rage monkey

what time would yall wanna start the first game of the day?

16. Lgaard

Lgaard King

Not earlier than 18:00 UK summer time, please. Not later than 20:00 though. I strongly encourage to continue one of the previously started games (Judecca? Bay of Pigs?), as I will not have that much time.

17. Earthling

Earthling Deity

I could be in for a few hours - it is nice to be on summer break and all that. So 18:00 UK is noon US eastern - I'll try to show up then so we can get started.

For the record I do have a full copy of 0.40z; I just needed to rename directories to play it, but it would be awfully hard to continue that game with just a few people. But I think everyone was underestimating the power of the alliance of winter ;)

18. Deon

Deon Lt. of Mordor

For those who ask, 3.19 doesn't work with FFH2!

It was a fun game where there was a svart/ljos war and AV hippus :).

I may be able to join tomorrow, we'll see. Are we running on 41a?

19. Lgaard

Lgaard King

Normally - .41a
    If want to continue Judecca game - .40z

I've got both

20. Lgaard

Lgaard King

We had nice "Valin the Impaler" game. Vampires have eaten the world, yet Rivendell remained untouched. Druids melting into stone might be annoying, Yvainn is ultra-annoying, I know. ;)