FfH version 1.10d

Kael

Deity
Download here: (retired)

Version 1.10d includes the following updates from 1.10c. This is a small release, just to bacially get out the fixes that Talchas provided.

1. Added the Consecrate spell (Divine, Law II).
2. Added the Golden Wood building (Fellowship advanced temple).
3. Added the Shadowed Vale building (Fellowship advanced temple).
4. Added the Overseers Residence building (Overlords advanced temple).
5. Added the Theater of Dreams building (Overlords advanced temple).
6. Added the Altar of Delos building (Malakim).
7. Added the Citadel of Light building (Malakim).
8. Added the Governors manor building (Calabim).
9. Added the attitude change for Death Use, Entropy Use, High Compassion and Low Compassion.
10. Includes a CTD fix from Talchas.
11. Includes AIWeight from talchas on the promotions so the AI will be more likly to pick spell spheres on levelup.

a fine. I will try it as soon as "The War Machine" is ready. :)

If you don't add graphics the next too or three days i will clean up the gfx folder. There are several unused files and i think we should save space wherever possible.

Chalid said:
a fine. I will try it as soon as "The War Machine" is ready. :)

If you don't add graphics the next too or three days i will clean up the gfx folder. There are several unused files and i think we should save space wherever possible.

That would be awesome. But do me a favor and don't delete anything. Instead create an 'Unused' directory in the directory you are removing the files from and throw them in there.

I have Unused and Source directories in most of the folders that I keep source material and unused stuff in. Then before I wrap a version I just do a search and delete them all.

Just started a game. And at the end of turn 1 CTD :(

These are the last lines in the PYDebug Log:

Code:

PY:City Built Event: Golden Leane
SCREEN OFF

SCREEN OFF

onMouseEvent

PY:City Built Event: Olricstaad
PY:City Built Event: Argak
PY:City Built Event: Khazak

and thats in the resmgr.log:
Code:
RESMGR: Texture PlayerColor01.tga failed to load
RESMGR: Texture PlayerColor02.tga failed to load

Maybe its a problem with the palaces or another freebe building as only my + 3 AI cities seem to be built. But there are 6 or 7 AIs on the map.

Save is attached.

OK, I think i found the error! Removing some civs helped as well as giving a capital to each of them. That makes me suspect its your alignment code that querys for death mana in the capital, when there is not yet a capital (as at the beginning of the first turn.) - This happens of course only on small crowded maps...

And again 6 AIs End of Turn 1 CTD:
Code:
PY:City Built Event: Braduk the Burning
onMouseEvent

onMouseEvent

SCREEN OFF

SCREEN OFF

PY:City Built Event: Argak
PY:City Built Event: Galveholm
PY:City Built Event: Golden Leane

See post above for my suspiction

The problem is in the last civ you have listed in each of your traces (the khazad in the first and the malakim in the second). The issue isnt in building the city but in something the scouts in those cities are doing. If I delete the scouts the game doesn't crash. Im trying to hone in on exactly what the scouts are doing to cause the crash now.

Kael said:
The problem is in the last civ you have listed in each of your traces (the khazad in the first and the malakim in the second). The issue isnt in building the city but in something the scouts in those cities are doing. If I delete the scouts the game doesn't crash. Im trying to hone in on exactly what the scouts are doing to cause the crash now.

I belive the scouts are making contact with another civ, and the diplomatic modiferes are calculated... check it out.

The Commander can not build a Command Post (i have the Tech, but am nor Organized.) And wats the condition for Recruiting to work? I cannot at the moment. :(

- I'm just listing all the thing during playing... so I hope I'm not too annoying..

Chalid said:
I belive the scouts are making contact with another civ, and the diplomatic modiferes are calculated... check it out.

You are 100% correct. Specifically I check the capital city and if the civ hasnt built their capital yet then CTD. If you don't have the crash in the first turn you should be fine. The fix will be in the next version.

Chalid said:
The bubble-button that is show when a unit is of teh screen for the Sand lion doesn't work

Got it, fixed. Keep them coming.

Chalid said:
The Commander can not build a Command Post (i have the Tech, but am nor Organized.) And wats the condition for Recruiting to work? I cannot at the moment. :(

- I'm just listing all the thing during playing... so I hope I'm not too annoying..

Nope, this is exactly the feedback I need.

I fixed the problem with the command post. For Recruiting the unit has to be in a city. I changed it around a bit, a unit has to have the "Recruiter" promotion to be able to recruit. After a unit recruits he loses the recruiter ability (but he isn't destroyed like he is in 1.0).

Chalid said:
Are negative diplomatic modifiers due to the use of death/entropy mana shown, in the list of the relations modifiers?

I havent figured out how to do that yet.

Chalid said:
Are Malikim supposed to be able to buid the Freak Show?

No, I had to jump through some hoops for this one. I couldn't just make it civ unique like the other buildings. It will be fixed in the next version.

Chalid said:
Destroy undead gives +300% against siege weapons... :crazyeye: and its very strong agains warriors in the beginning of the game ... :lol:

Im not sure how Im going to do destroy undead yet. Once we can target units I will probably just have it pick an undead in range and apply some damage instead of using the fireball mechanic.

-That recruiting doesn't work then. I have the commander in a city but the recruiting button is greyed out :(. ANd it doesn't happen anything either when i try to press it. )

-Conscrate doesn't have a button yet but i think you know this.

When you change the undead thing then i'll not make a new art for it :p

Sorry to come into this late, but what have you guys figured out? That if the AI finds each other before the capital is founded there is a CTD? Has that been fixed or are we fixing it in WB for now?

Top Bottom