FfH version 1.10f

Kael

Deity
Download here: (retired)

Casters now get a free level on upgrade. So when you upgrade one you will immediatly be able to pick a spell from the new rank. With this in Id be curious to hear if you guys like the "upgrade only" units like this or should we go back to the building required method?

Im also building a list of must-haves for the public beta. Let me know about things you guys notice that we need in before the 19th.

1. Added the Elven Ranger unit (ljosalfar).
2. Added the Elven Longbowman unit (ljosalfar).
3. Added the Elven Pikeman (ljosalfar).
4. Added the Doviello Pikeman (doviello).
5. Civ Flavor- Removed the barracks requirement for the doviello versions of the axeman, maceman and pikeman. Raised the cost of these units by 25% and gave them +50% defence in tundra tiles. Blocked the barracks from being able to be built by the doviello.
6. Civ Flavor- Removed the library requirement for the doviello and clan of embers versions or the adept (witch doctor). Raised the cost of the unit by 50%. Blocked those civs from being able to build libraries.
7. Added Diplomacy to the FfH Editor.
8. Removed Spread Religion ability.
9. Added the Regeneration spell (sorcery, body 2).
10. Added a python cannotAttack block.
11. Added the iMinLevel build and upgrade block.
12. Added the Aquae Sucellus wonder.
13. Added the Soul Forge wonder.
14. Barbarian trait enabled.
15. Added the Ring of Warding building.
16. Added a No Settler game option for scenerio makers.
17. Added the Summon Law Bringer spell (summoning, law 2).
18. Added range to spells.
19. Split Elven Archers and Dwarven Soldiers into religious and civ versions.
20. Added the Tomb of Sucellus wonder.
21. Added the Loki unit (balsearph hero).
22. Added a free level on upgrade for spellcasters.
23. Added the Gypsy Wagon unit (balseraph).
24. Added the Malakim Mage (malakim).
25. Added the Malakim Pikeman unit (malakim, replaces pikeman).
26. Added the Malakim Knight unit (malakim, replaces knight).
27. Added the Malakim Maceman unit (malakim, replaces maceman).
28. Added the Elven Swordsman unit (ljosalfar, replaces axeman).
29. Added the Elven Hunter unit (ljosalfar, replaces hunter).
30. Added the Elven Phalanx unit (ljosalfar, replaces spartiatoi).
31. Added the Elven Horseman unit (ljosalfar, replaces horseman).
32. Added the Pirate unit (lanun, replaces privateer).
33. Added the Pirate Cove improvement.
34. Added the Lanun Galley (lanun, replaces galley).
35. Added the Graft Flesh spell (divine, body 3).
36. Added the Rust spell (sorcery, earth 2).
37. Added the Hideous Thoughts spell (divine, mind 3).
38. Added a gamestart check that spawns up to a min number of resources.
39. Added the Contagion spell (sorcery, death 2).

Its uploading so slowly. Gonna have to leave it to upload over night. Ill check it in the morning.

woodelf said:
:wow:

You switch to dial-up? ;)

Feels like it. Its 1-2 hours to upload a version.

I have been fixing spell problems this morning, im reuploading now.

Okay, its up. Sorry for the delay.

After you play make sure to let me know what you guys think about the "upgrade only" units.

woodelf said:
I love the new mana graphic and button. Gorgeous.

There is so much amazing art in the mod. Next weekend im going to do the "Spotlight on Chalid" and release pictures of some of the amazing art he has done. Its going to blow people away, and hopefully build up some excitement the week before release.

Kael said:
There is so much amazing art in the mod. Next weekend im going to do the "Spotlight on Chalid" and release pictures of some of the amazing art he has done. Its going to blow people away, and hopefully build up some excitement the week before release.

Great idea. Leak a pic of his daily in the main thread.

I just had a "Bad Allocation" crash in turn 1. I'm trying to reload now and see if I can duplicate it. If so...you'll see it here.

Confirmed. Here's the savefile, but maybe it's solely because of my machine, hopefully.

edit - Not sure if this causes it, but I moved my scout down 2, left 1 both times just to duplicate the crash. Maybe another movement won't cause it?

woodelf said:
Confirmed. Here's the savefile, but maybe it's solely because of my machine, hopefully.

edit - Not sure if this causes it, but I moved my scout down 2, left 1 both times just to duplicate the crash. Maybe another movement won't cause it?

I can't reproduce from your save. Can anyone else reproduce woodelfs crash?

Confirmed here on 110f, testing just my stuff.
EDIT:
On just my stuff it crashes on load, so can't test that.

Sorry, meant to say that i couldnt reproduce the crash. Checking again.

I just gave a rt-click move order, down 2, right one and it crashed. If I hit end turn, no crash.

Chalid said:
I had that bad allocation on running a Scout (in teh first turn) recently too, but mine was on 110e.

Doviello scout?

Ja Doviello Scout.

One other thing. You have to put your Alignment code somewhere else. The leaderhead information is not stored in the savegame, so Alignment changes are lost upon reload. (And one cannot recalculate them on reload as you can archive an alignment with two changes of religion, that is not your innitial alignment, nor the alignment of your religion. eg. Good Civ -> veil => evil -> fellowshop => still evil)

Top Bottom