FfH2 0.11b Bugs:

Kael

Deity
0.11b

Download here: FfH2011b.exe (3 Meg) (the fix list)

Warning: This is not the full mod, only the patch. The full mod can be downloaded from here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171398

Fixes:

1. The Great Commander can now build Command Posts (reported by Teg Navanis).
2. The Conjure spells (Air, Earth and Fire) now work correctly (reported by pa12ick).
3. Dwarven Hammerfists don't take infinite turn to improve a tile (reported by Samuelson).
4. Golden Wood, Shadowed Vale and Hallfs of Granite now correctly apply their trade route modifiers (reported by Black Whole).
5. Editor output changed to include the whole path (reported by ma.KaBre).
6. Fixed Ring of Flames.
7. Fixed the CTD crash caused by Infernal Grimoire (reported by thearkane).
8. Battlemaster Train ability fixed so it upgrades to macemen instead of Fire Elementals (reported by Brightlance).
9. Purge the Unfaithful works now (reported by Tsu Chi).
10. Scorch spell doesn't error when cast on an unowned tile (reported by Teg Navanis).
11. Feed Vampire ability rewritten to allow any living unit to be selected.
12. CTD caused by a barbarian unit casting Escape fixed (reported by Sisonpyh).

Additions:

1. Added the Doviello War Elephant unit (skin and model by White Rabbit).

Balance changes:

1. Elven adept reduced from 3 to 2 strength (recommended by Frozen-Vomit).
2. God-King civic changed to +50% commerce and hammers in the capital instead of +50% commerce and culture (recommended by Black Whole).

Cosmetic changes:

None

Before posting issues in this thread please check to make sure they haven't already been checked in and fixed: Changelog for the next version

Chalid said:
Is patch a and b needed or is patch b sufficent? Yes i have not played this new Version yet.. Was busy with the dragon :D.

B is a cumulative patch so A's not needed.

I saw that dragon, he looked amazing, and I have all 3 dragons working in the game with the placeholder art you linked (i removed them from b since they werent the final art).

Forgot to get a screenshot, but I had a floating health bar displayed earlier (I'll upload the autosave, you should be able to find it in the East). I suspect that it might be due to an enemy stealth unit in the tile.

The AI doesn't recognise that summoned units which will disappear after its turn are irrelevant - I had a fireball at sea run out of movement, and an enemy privateer moved from the whaling boats it was defending to attack the fireball, while it had been sensibly ignoring my privateer next to it for some time - this allowed me to easily kill the privateer and would be very exploitable.
Oh, the fireball still plays its explosion graphic in the tile a unit moved from to attack it, too.

The Agricultural civic (labor, is it?) is not giving me the +1 health. I changed between the basic civic and Agricultural a few times and couldnt get the health bonus.

i'm in the midle of a 201a game so i think i'll finsih that and then install this.

Edit: now that i've looked at the fix list i've changed my mind.

Might have something to do with pangea maps, but this is the second one I created that had no reagents anywhere. This time a huge pangea map.

The "You´re evil" modifiers are supossed to be -6 ? I think thats a little too high o_0

And I dont know if its just me, but Cult of the Dragon seems to ALWAYS be founded in the second city I create...

seem to be having some problems with some of the images, but I haven't heard anyone else mention it, so I don't know if it is just me or what...

game image.jpg

And as you can see, the flags don't look right either.

just more of the same

more of the same.jpg
more of the same 2.jpg

Should adepts that are not created by an arcane leader be getting combat 1 to start? Mine always do regardless of leader, and seem to gain experience at the same speed as arcane leaders.

Probaby not really a bug, per se, but fireballs can collect goody huts. I'm sure it's been around for a while, but now that arcane barges can easily get to unexplore lands, it's a bit more exploitable.

I realize this is purely cosmetic, but the tech description for Calendar has the "Can build a plantation" line twice.

Played as Khazad (Kandros Fir), founded Runes, then Order (switched both times). When I switched to Order, every time I sent an Acolyte to a city to spread the religion, I got a Crusader. Every time. That seemed excessive. Is that intentional?

Couldn't figure out who that Civ's Unique Individual Unit (UIU) is. I thought it should be Maros, but after getting the Tech that lists him (I don't remember which one, the one right after Iron Working) I couldn't build him. I built every other building necessary and researched every tech that has a UIU attached, but could never find one. Could you please list which one goes with which Civ in the Civopedia or something? And I guess it's a bug that the Khazad didn't have a UIU.

I moved my units to every type of terrain I could find, friendly, nuetral, enemy, etc. and couldn't get the "Regenerate" spell to come on. It looks like that one's broken.

I saw the Adventurer unit listed in the Civopedia. Great idea. Never saw one appear in the game though. Is it turned off right now?

Skeletons could have "Loyalty" cast on them, but not "Enchanted Weapons". That seems backwards.

Mages still have access to Body & Life III, yet there's nothing there for them.

Had difficulty getting spells like Wither and Rust to work on enemy units. Sometimes the "Target Screen" wouldn't even come up at all, and sometimes when it did, it did nothing. Didn't even say "you failed..." Also, Ring of Flames did the same thing. Usually nothing. About 25% of the time it injured someone. Is this intentional?

I could build Inquisition Hall while I was building the other, competing "Special Religion Building". Also, Why would I build Inq Hall? It does nothing as far as I can see. It just says +10% maint. Is something missing?

Still, I think you're on the right track. Great job!:goodjob:

Also, it seems like the AI doesn't know what to do with the Mana. I was on turn 330, in a Normal speed game, and just about every Mana I saw when spying on the AI civs had a Farm or Hamlet on it instead of the Node. The AI's Conjurors and Adepts were very weak, had mostly combat promotions, not spellcasting ones.:lol:

. . . because there aren't any Inquisitors.

I was playing Malakim in a 0.11a game, with the Order as my religion, got to the point where I got the techs for Inquistors, and found that I couldn't build any anywhere, even though the Pedia text for the Inquisition Hall says that it gives +4xp to any inquisitors built in its city.

I was able to promote a Confessor to Inquistor, but I couldn't conduct any inquisitions. And, when I built an Inquisition Hall in a city I'd conquered from the Infernals, who were Runes, the Hall destroyed my Order Temple and wiped out the Order from the city. :eek: :mad:

Also, Consecrate only appears as an option for Confessors in 0.11a in cities in revolt, and it doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyway, it doesn't look like those bugs were in the fix-list for 0.11b. I just downloaded 0.11b, and I'll see tomorrow if the same bug shows up.

BeefontheBone said:
Forgot to get a screenshot, but I had a floating health bar displayed earlier (I'll upload the autosave, you should be able to find it in the East). I suspect that it might be due to an enemy stealth unit in the tile.

The AI doesn't recognise that summoned units which will disappear after its turn are irrelevant - I had a fireball at sea run out of movement, and an enemy privateer moved from the whaling boats it was defending to attack the fireball, while it had been sensibly ignoring my privateer next to it for some time - this allowed me to easily kill the privateer and would be very exploitable.
Oh, the fireball still plays its explosion graphic in the tile a unit moved from to attack it, too.

The true problem here is that fireballs are sticking around past the end of your turn. Which has been a known problem forever because their is no function that runs at the end of players turns to clean them up. I will see if I can work something up. Since fireballs should never exist outside of their turn they should never defend and the explosion is in the right tile.

Brancaleone said:
The Agricultural civic (labor, is it?) is not giving me the +1 health. I changed between the basic civic and Agricultural a few times and couldnt get the health bonus.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Top Bottom