FfH2 Wallpaper

Evangeline.

For anyone that has posted wallpapers here, I'm asking for permission to post these on a myspace page for FFH2. I'll give you credit for them of course. Already have Kael's and Hex's permission so thank you 2..

For anyone that has posted wallpapers here, I'm asking for permission to post these on a myspace page for FFH2. I'll give you credit for them of course. Already have Kael's and Hex's permission so thank you 2..

take from me what you need, only have 1 here and three in the AoI thread, but you have permission to use any kind of image i uploaded if you need.
cheers.

A bit late perhaps but you have my permission to use the one I've posted here.

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I guess there's plenty of folks who haven't seen this thread anyways.

again, a bit of thread necromancy (i hadnt seen this thread before and was surprised to find such a long one :p)

Hex, i honestly love you leader heads. any chance of you doing some for the WH mod? (ours are all currently really bad :( ) unfortunately there are a lot of them...

Yes, some are reallly nice. Infact, I've saved most for use, and i'm using hte Cult of the Dragon one now.

dude um im not sure who to go to or what to do but could you please, please help me i want to learn how to use mods and make them but i dont know the first things to doing this man please help me

Hm, okay... So if I may have a wallpaper request... Well four of them actually.

- Hemah
- Duin Halfmorn (a pic of a half-transformed Duin would be nice)
- Mardero
- Rosier battling Valin; I think this had been requested earlier, though I don't remember who requested it

I'm sort of a collectioner of FfH pictures ;)

Are there never to be more FFH wallpapers? :(

I used the Amelanchier wallpaper for ages. But, alas, I like calendar wallpapers for notes and reminders but 13 months with one wallpaper is a record for me.

oh hey i think you replied to my post......um.....why?...i was asking if someone know how i can learn to make mods.......

dude um im not sure who to go to or what to do but could you please, please help me i want to learn how to use mods and make them but i dont know the first things to doing this man please help me

oh hey i think you replied to my post......um.....why?...i was asking if someone know how i can learn to make mods.......

Moderator Action: Please keep responses to threads on-topic. This thread is for wallpapers.

If you want to learn about modding, try the Creation & Customisation forum. There are a couple of stickied threads there that provide some guides on modding.

Beautiful Artwork!

Top Bottom