1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FFHlazyNES: Namaris

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by lemonjelly, Oct 7, 2009.

1. lemonjelly

lemonjelly Modding For Ethne

Remember, you can write and post stories as well!
    We love reading these, and will probably give you goodies!
    And, they are fun for us and the community.
    =]

2. thomas.berubeg

thomas.berubeg Wandering the World

Malakim Scouting Expedition

Two Scouting expeditions set out from the Malakim City of Golden Leane to explore the sourroundins. Both expeditions set out with high fanfare, and many supplies. One expedition returned fairly soon (the one that was equipped to travel further) and reported that they had chosen a southwards direction to travel, and had found nothing much of interest, only an ocean. They had followed the coast, and reported that for miles in either direction the ocean existed. However, the expedition leaders spent many hours in the council chambers in secret.

Lost Expedition

The Second expedition remained missing for over two months, one month more than expected, and it was decided that a reconnaissance mission must be sent to discover what had happened to the expedition. Only three days out from Golden Leane, the Reconnaissance mission found the remains of what appeared to be the previous expedition: dessicated bodies and tattered remains of Malak flags, and, more worrying, arrows jutting out of the remains. A small consolation remained: much of the expedition’s funding had not been stolen.
    Malakim Loose scouting Expedition
    Malakim recover 1 gold

Amurite Scouting Expedition
    Like the Malakim people, the Amurite devote time and effort to finding the lay of the land. However, unlike the Malakim, the Amurite mission is a resounding success. Herds of Moose live in the area, and are ripe for the picking.
    Province 9 gains the Moose Resource

Runes

Deep in the caves beneath Golden Leane are some chambers that have only recently been discovered. On the walls of some of these are carved a series of runes, currently undecipherable, but agreed by all to be holy.
    No effect so far

Wise Men
    It has been said the elders are the wisest of all people by virtue of their experience. As such, the Amurite nation has funded the construction of a place where the old can pass their days, talking and reminiscing. Almost instantly, the Elder Council has become a repository of knowledge and advice.
    Amurites Develop: Sage Advice ( increased tech research)

Bannor Military victory

The bannor people have successfully cleared the area of Torrelerial of all the orcs. Though the mountain orcs send down raiding parties occasionally, these are usually quickly rebuffed. Among the remains of the battle are a staff wielded by an orc shaman. This staff, though weak, when waved creates a small ball of flame that can be thrown.
    Bannor Gain Scorched Staff

3. lemonjelly

Just a quick update, because I forgot something xD Sorry cypher132 =[
    -----

Orcs find ruins of fire!
    In an exploration party sent out by the Orcish war-chief, the scouts have retured claiming that a massive city of stone and fire is to be found in the woodlands bordering the barbaric wooden tribe of the Clan. They propose that all important orcs move to these ruins, and leave their current tribe as a village. It is yet to be known what the leader of the Orcs has decided.

-----
    Oh, and sorry about the lack of pwetties included with my updates so far... I'll try to make them nicer to read, but perhaps with colours and bold, italic or underlines instead =]

4. Dean_the_Young

Dean_the_Young Chieftain

Dead already?

Pity Mazera is likely to follow pretty soon.

5. thomas.berubeg

thomas.berubeg Wandering the World

I don't know where Jemon went... I would keep this going, but...

6. lemonjelly

Sorry all. First, my internet went (pernamently) so I can only get on at weekends, then, I had a break from FFH for personal reasons. But, I'm back now.

I'm so sorry everybody.