FFX

Knight-Dragon

Unhidden Dragon
Retired Moderator
Just wondering - if anybody's playing FFX? That's Final Fantasy X for the PS2. :D

The cinematics are amazing. Like watching a movie. :D Really cool. Generally, the graphics are awesome. :)

I'm still early into the game - somewhere just after the Luca blitzball tournament.

But I hate blitzball. :mad:

Question - How do you improve the stats for the aeons? I am somewhat of an FF beginner - this is my first FF. :o

If you have the booklet that come's with it, its explained there.
personally Im not to far into the game Either because I forgot to buy a Memory Card for PS2, but its still fun and the first Blitzball tountament is a far as I have gotten.
I asume just like everything else that will be expained in more detail once you can do that :p.

well Is it?
I mean no body can hold their breath THATlong underwater but they can stay underwater long enough to play an entire game of BLITZBALL! and thats not all folks this new improved humman can now pass out under water and then come too ta fight a battle and while they fight you see they breath heavly :goodjob:.

how much would you pay for this new breed of hummans?

speaking frankly I think the underwater breathing thing was one very unusual oversight on this game by Squaresoft.
don't get me wrong its a great game but breathing underwater?
oh well I guess thats why its Final "FANTASY" :lol:

Originally posted by Kefka
well Is it?
I mean no body can hold their breath THATlong underwater but they can stay underwater long enough to play an entire game of BLITZBALL! and thats not all folks this new improved humman can now pass out under water and then come too ta fight a battle and while they fight you see they breath heavly :goodjob:.

how much would you pay for this new breed of hummans?

speaking frankly I think the underwater breathing thing was one very unusual oversight on this game by Squaresoft.
don't get me wrong its a great game but breathing underwater?
oh well I guess thats why its Final "FANTASY" :lol:
So long as the game's great, I don't care if they can fly or something. :D Maybe the waters on this world are breathable. :lol:

Well yea it is a great game! :goodjob: a little on the liner side but still Voices!
the speech adds great volume to the game!
but anyway that underwater breathing was just one of those things that made me think hmmmmmmmm :confused:

hey mabey there like that mutant in waterworld :p

The voice-over thru out most of the game (except for the really minor bits) is great yeah. :D The CGs are very good too.

What I like is that the gameworld is incredibly alive. Very colorful too. :)

If you think water-breathing is strange, how about the chocobo-powered ship? :D

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
The voice-over thru out most of the game (except for the really minor bits) is great yeah. :D The CGs are very good too.

What I like is that the gameworld is incredibly alive. Very colorful too. :)

If you think water-breathing is strange, how about the chocobo-powered ship? :D
Hey I thought that the chocobo-powered ship was a good Idea :goodjob:

Originally posted by Kefka
Hey I thought that the chocobo-powered ship was a good Idea :goodjob:
Maybe it's just me but the chocobos are too cute to serve as engine power. :lol:

How is the game play? I played FF7 all the way thru but could not get past the first few minutes on the FF8 demo. FF9 just flied by and I never had a chance to take a look. X sounds interesting after seeing a video that I got from Thunderfall.

Wouldn't know how to comment in reference to earlier FFs since this is my very first FF. Yeah, no PS1 so no FF for the longest time. :(

Gameplay is..... OK I think. Almost all the dialogue are voiced so quite an amazing presentation. Graphics is awesome. CGs are very good. Worthwhile for the eye-candy alone. ;)

Only thing, I find the many random battles tedious, but you need to do them to level up along the sphere grid, which is quite unique. And when you summon the aeons, the graphics... oooooooooo and waaaaaaa. :D But tedious after awhile.

Most times, just simply follow the directional arrow. The game is very linear. Much akin to reading a book or watching a movie. ;)

I find the saved games points scattered thru the gameworld a truly strange concept. :)

Top Bottom