Fiftychat temporary refuge

bhsup

Deity
It's quick and dirty and not very good, but it's up and running.

http://refuge.fiftychat.com

I don't know what else to do, but I've missed you guys!! Please report any problems here and I'll see what the heck I can do. It was a click-n-build app that I literally did in less than 10 keystrokes, so don't expect anything fancy. I've also updated the fiftychat.com main page to show the url as well.

Spread the word.

Hey, young guys, please join. This is what chat looks like with old-timers.

I'm not sure why I was notified about this as I've used fiftychat about twice

Your name is one of the top ones listed for the Fiftychat social group. Feel honored.

EDIT: Also, just a general message. yes, I know this thing is ugly. yes, I know it isn't real IRC. No, nobody knows why #fiftychat and #nes are down.

#nes was set up in another server already.

The server is down because my host did some migration and suspended my VPS for whatever reason. I already contacted them about it, and expect them to fix this asap along with an apology. Sorry for the downtime.

Obviously this had to happen when i'm extremely busy and often without internet...

*SQUEE*

Till's back!! You had us all worried, bucko! Well, glad you're fine and that Kan's machinations clearly failed.

EDIT: And can I say thank goodness also because this refuge sucks bananas. Crappy click-n-build auto-install php app is a very poor substitute for real IRC.

Can you still kick people, V?

yayyyy

I don't know/think that it's going to change at all. But if it does, I'm sure Till will let us know.

The new place allows for easier non-English-language communication, so cheers, V.

The server is back up. For what it's worth, i've been assured that this won't happen again. Again sorry for the downtime.

Thanks Till, but don't do it again.

Top Bottom