Fight Information

The first rule of Fight Information is: You do not talk about Fight Information.

Just kidding. The "Approx. Dmg Inflicted" is an estimate of how much damage each unit (attacker and defender) will take if they fight. You can also see an illustration of it in the flashing part of the units' health bars.

Obviously, if a unit is expected to take so much damage that its health drops to 0, then it's destroyed. I've found the estimate is usually, but not always, a good approximation of what happens in the actual fight.

I've found it to be pretty accurate so far. I don't look at the numbers, I just look at the HP bars and decide if I want to get that hurt or not.

Word of warning: approximate means that, I lost a unit when the info said the barbarian would die and I would survive.

That never happens in a Civ game. Never.

I hope there is a way to get the cIV-style bubbles that point to resources. I have a lot of problems seeing where those things are. Had the same problem in cIV without the bubbles.

There is. It should be right next to tile yields button down on the menu in the corner of the mini-map. Open the menu and then hover over each choice until the tool-tip says something about resources

There is. It should be right next to tile yields button down on the menu in the corner of the mini-map. Open the menu and then hover over each choice until the tool-tip says something about resources

Thanks. I knew I'd read you could do it before but I forgot how. I need to hunt iron. Askia just declared war on my CS ally and I've only been able to locate one level 2 iron mine just outside my borders.

Top Bottom