file not found

empireme

Chieftain
when i try to play my scenerio it goes good until i try to build the BeastmanSettler and then it says
LOAD ERROR MISSING ENTRY IN "Scenerios\31 civs\text\pediaicons.txt":ANIMNAME:mad: :mad:

It is exactly what it means. Didn't Plotinus give you a very detailed tutorial on that.

It is exactly what it means. Didn't Plotinus give you a very detailed tutorial on that.

Can't you post a helpful reply? He obviously doesn't understand.

In windows, navigate to the folder that it tells you and open up the pediaicons.txt . Near the end there should be a list of entries that go something like this:

#ANIMNAME_PRTO_WARRIOR
Warrior

Add one for the beastmansettler, following this format:

#ANIMNAME_PRTO_BEASTMANSETTLER
(or whatever its civpedia entry is)
Beastman Settler (This should be the same name as the unit's folder in the Units Folder of your scenario. Once again, I am just guessing its name).

Can't you post a helpful reply? He obviously doesn't understand.

In windows, navigate to the folder that it tells you and open up the pediaicons.txt . Near the end there should be a list of entries that go something like this:

#ANIMNAME_PRTO_WARRIOR
Warrior

Add one for the beastmansettler, following this format:

#ANIMNAME_PRTO_BEASTMANSETTLER
(or whatever its civpedia entry is)
Beastman Settler (This should be the same name as the unit's folder in the Units Folder of your scenario. Once again, I am just guessing its name).

Plotinus gave him a very detailed tutorial about this, and he's asking the question all over again.

empireme, if you are still having problems check out your previous thread "help": http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=205374. I was having similar problems to you and posted in that thread. Plotinus gave me a very detailed tutorial in that thread and I got it to work now.

Top Bottom