Final Fantasy Conversion

Quinzy

Deity
this is, essentially, a joke unit. its a warrior/fighter (from FF2 i think...) i even gave him my Splodgity Death!

just remember there was no SW, SE, NW, or NE in the old FF games, so they are just the N & S animations instead..

there are no sounds, so any would be apreciated, as would civpeda pics,
thanks,
~Q

Attachments

• FF Warrior.zip
    356.3 KB · Views: 540
im going to make more, hopefully.
the next one will be, if made at all, a ninja with a shotgun, and an alt attack with throwing-stars.

hehehehe. i'll also see if i can get some other sprites from the other games. and maybe zelda or some others..

i honestly doubt you'd wanna come to Ireland. especially Boyle (Mainistir na Buille)
but i'll see what i can do. i do actually have the FF1 sprites.

hehehe. settle down Stormrage! remeber, im not necesarilly making any more ;) i just *might*. its not a *deffinately* :p

But you could make

Like mrtn would say: notice the absence of "you should" or "you have to or you`ll meet Susan real upclose and personal" in that sentence ;)

Actually I`think you should concentrate on the Baldurs Gate units, and your studying, young man! :p

Weasel Op said:
Stormrage said:
Hikaro is making the Swordchucker

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I think I was really drunk when I was talking about this with him, but I`m pretty sure he really is gonna make one :)

study?! NEVER!!

Attachments

• never!!!.gif
    never!!!.gif
    2 KB · Views: 1,977
Stormrage said:
I think I was really drunk when I was talking about this with him, but I`m pretty sure he really is gonna make one :)

Yes, I WILL do a Sword-Chuck wielding unit... I got the Swords and I got the Chucks, and I got the props and stuff, I just need to get enough time to put them all together and actually make the units.

As for these units.... I may use them as placeholders if I get desperate....:crazyeye:

@utah: yes, if only...

@hikaro: tut tut! i was expecting you to say that its definately in the mod ;) :lol:

Top Bottom