Final Fixes Scenario Possibilities

The Flame8

Prince
This is a thread created to start any ideas for possible scenario storylines. I'm honestly willing to help with anything as long as it's not too complicated. This was a major thing missing from Rife and it could be fun to add some unofficial scenarios. So be creative and type away!

missions that introduce the new civs, and how they fit into the grand scheme of things?
for instance, much of the lore says the bannor are at war with the mechanos...why?

what about the battle between the lizards? perhaps someone discovers them both and can side with one or the other...

a mini patrian campaign perhaps? or d'tesh?

and so on and so fourth...

or maybe side stories to the main quest, what other civs were doing to aid or hinder the fight in their own ways...

I believe an original chain of missions was planned for RiFE...

...Sadly, it's the tense that's the important part of that sentence.

Yes, I believe they were planned but collapsed. I'd still support a project on scenarios, but I cannot lead the project any more.

If I recall correctly, the planned scenarios were to introduce new mechanics that were planned for later versions, and as later versions aren't going to happen, then the scenario ideas wouldn't work out...

Apart from one I remember had something to do with the D'tesh destroying the world...

damn, it would have been coo to see new levels, and i had ideas for two new interesting civs, a few new terrain tiles, and a new map or two.

I would love to do it but I lack the knowledge and time. I'd love to see this happen and still support it, let the ideas be heard and see if something comes out of them.

well, was hoping for something like a major river tile, a river that certain ships could sail up, like galleys, which would give a reason to keep them, also, an egyptian based undead civ, mummies and zombies with human servants, and a civ representing the sort of unaligned people of erebus, those that arent with the other factions, with a religion set based on the good, bad and neutral gods that arent directly represented by the current religions, a set of pantheon religions, for the other gods.

Top Bottom