Final Frontier

ChihuahuaKing

Chieftain
If i go to final Frontier and play a new game, when I send out a unit to explore, it pops all the goody huts, giving me a crapload of techs, revealing almost the whole map, giving me a ton of money, and metting all the other people. It is as annoying as the Christian Underworld (considering it takes a good minute to load), and when I turn off goody huts in custom games, it just reveals the map and meets me all the people. Is there any way to fix this? (oh, and it is on the Spiral Galaxy map)

Are you using a map with wormholes without a version of FF that has been modified to use them properly? Typically this involves a partial, incomplete, merge of the wormhole stuff. This is the only thing I can remember that causes this problem - an old version of the MoO2civ had this problem back around when the wormholes modcomp was first added to it.

Perhaps the best fix is to try Final Frontier Plus instead, now at version 1.61 (v1.6 + patch 1.61).

I had tried installing the wormholes a long time ago, but it didn't work, so i got rid of it. Maybe somethings still remain. I got the Final Frontier +. IT IS AWESOME. I played a game through it last night. I also have a suggestion. You know how the systems have natural resources (the cows, grain)? Perhaps there could be diseases on planets that lower health, and are supressed with a medical research building.

Top Bottom