Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

I lay in hiding all these years, awaiting the day when Mafia would return and I would walk out of the shadows and into the light once more.

I am interested.
I will post the thread for my game soon, but I gotta finish up my last paper. Sign ups can start on Monday at the latest.

Can you put me in as a reserve please? I will have less time in the incoming two weeks and I want to have a shot at the running botm (which should eat a good chunk of my free time)... If you don't get a full roster I might change my mind though... but I am not worried about that.

I guess my next lunch will be in 2020! :p

Sorry about my unexpected absence. My ISP turned on me. I must aporogise and regain my honour by either capturing the Avatar or commiting sudoku.
:bows:

OTOH I frickin' won!

Can you put me in as a reserve please? I will have less time in the incoming two weeks and I want to have a shot at the running botm (which should eat a good chunk of my free time)... If you don't get a full roster I might change my mind though... but I am not worried about that.

I guess my next lunch will be in 2020! :p
I gotcha - however you can head over and vote for the game to start late if you want. I am doing a vote :lol:

Top Bottom