Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

And another somewhat shady character follows the "well, what the hell, anyone but Seon" vote switching path.

Syn-chan (refusing to answer questions, ending with a screw-you vote)

I appreciate the revisionist history but I don't really see the point in this. You can find my answers and my vote to be bad but rewriting the purpose behind my vote when I go out of my way to explain it in paragraph format and then also saying I didn't answer questions asked of me is kind of BS. "I don't have a read" on D1 is a valid response, and anyone who argues it's possible to have a legitimate read on mafia on D1 without someone throwing the game is either very confident in their talents of mysticism or lying.

Or is Seon happening?

For the record, if Seon isn't happening not one person who has switched off them has offered any reason why, or switched to someone who was distinctly less suspect by their own postings.

"and anyone who argues it's possible to have a legitimate read on mafia on D1 without someone throwing the game is either very confident in their talents of mysticism or lying."

its entirely possible to do so. you can have a legitimate read and be wrong too.

i mean ive played a million of these games, ive seen wolves lynched d1 and villagers cleared correctly d1 hundreds of times

it doesnt always line up but sometimes people do get it right

that said it doesnt matter whether you are right with the reads, correctness is secondary to solving

I appreciate the revisionist history but I don't really see the point in this. You can find my answers and my vote to be bad but rewriting the purpose behind my vote when I go out of my way to explain it in paragraph format and then also saying I didn't answer questions asked of me is kind of BS. "I don't have a read" on D1 is a valid response, and anyone who argues it's possible to have a legitimate read on mafia on D1 without someone throwing the game is either very confident in their talents of mysticism or lying.

While I acknowledge that you did post your reasoning after the fact, it sure looked at the time like a screw you vote, and the subsequent posted reasoning seems to have been pretty widely dismissed, though no doubt still kept for later pondering. So I think you can safely say that keeping your vote where it is would be a waste. There are plenty of switch options available that wouldn't read as scummy...I'd suggest picking one.

I'm tilting more towards Seon, Snerk, and someone more subtle myself. Seon and Snerk certainly seem willing to toss Manasi over the side.
You know for someone so into getting his questions answered, you're awfully quiet on answering how my actions make any earthly sense in a Seon-Snerk scum duo.

For the record, if Seon isn't happening not one person who has switched off them has offered any reason why, or switched to someone who was distinctly less suspect by their own postings.

True, maybe we should try to get some votes back on him.
Unvote: JohannaK
Vote: Seon

i havent voted seon myself but i just dont know what you guys are seeing with his 'slip'

The slip thing is a vague idea that in saying "I thought you were dead" to Raskol Seon was effectively revealing that 1) the mafia had voted to kill Raskol, and 2) Seon hadn't caught on to the fact that whoever had been killed had survived. I think the reasoning was stretched, at best, so I'm ignoring the whole "slip" thing.

nobody has had a word to say about or to him for most of the game

he mostly swoops in and comments on stuff after they have happened

idk, just feeling things out rn
Agreed. But he was exactly the same last game and randed town.

The slip thing is a vague idea that in saying "I thought you were dead" to Raskol Seon was effectively revealing that 1) the mafia had voted to kill Raskol, and 2) Seon hadn't caught on to the fact that whoever had been killed had survived. I think the reasoning was stretched, at best, so I'm ignoring the whole "slip" thing.
i mean seon saw that nobody had died overnight

he explicitly mentioned doctor mechanics, my guess was he thought raskol got lynched

i mean if seon is mafia he would check for sure

maybe im wrong here, idk

You know for someone so into getting his questions answered, you're awfully quiet on answering how my actions make any earthly sense in a Seon-Snerk scum duo.

You "cast doubts" but never when it counts, and when it looks like Seon might be in trouble you run the other way. That was my answer when you asked, and it is my answer now. I'm assuming you are a good enough player to throw out a few communist herrings from your Norwegian lair on the USSR border.

wait there's a slip

btw i'm going to a murder mystery party tonight and i had to scavenge pieces from 3 family member's closets to look like a fudgin NASA ENGINEER

now im just missing the lolnerd glasses

i mean seon saw that nobody had died overnight

he explicitly mentioned doctor mechanics, my guess was he thought raskol got lynched

i mean if seon is mafia he would check for sure

maybe im wrong here, idk
meh i think that there are a lot of gaps in the slip reading that tim tl;dr

when i read it in skimming i thought he had just figured maybe ras was lynched

Top Bottom