Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

Mafia
East Germany (GDR): Goon.
North Korea (DPRK): Goon.
Soviet Union (SSSR): Rolecop. Cannot kill until both GDR and DPRK are dead. Can perform double scans on N1.

we hit the rolecop i believe? which is great news

To be clear, Seon was East Germany. I'll make it a little clearer in the writeup.

Actually it took a while because I had to redo the writeup upon realizing I misremembered Seon's role at first. *phew*

It's OK, in my game a couple of months ago I actually got the lynch wrong and had to restart the game.

They might have bussed him too. I think this reinforces the slip theory and kinda clears Raskolnikov.

They might have bussed him too. I think this reinforces the slip theory and kinda clears Raskolnikov.
It's possible. There was so much heat on seon it would have been tempting for them. We also don't know if the other wagons were town or not.

Tim or yourself would be the likeliest, of course, though neither of you have given strong signs of scumminess. Tim moreso.

Yourself being Visor, evidently.

It's worth taking a look at proposed Seon-related scum teams. Me I need to sleep.

i think everyone on the seon wagon is good
Just remember to contemplate the possibility of there having been a deep wolf staying put all along.

By being the last two, thereby the most decisive ones, and earning the most town cred.

Top Bottom