Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

I havent made up my mind about Zelda. I am not swayed on Tak yet. His D2 was less than stellar but I hold his D1 good for a while longer.

Lamo it wasn't because someone sussed me - people have been doing that throughout the game. At that point a wagon had formed smh

Well, whatever. It certainly didn't look to me like the kind of defense a wolf would really put up. Way too easy to fall into "methinks you protest too much." Which people did fall into.

Which brings me back to the coincidence of how quickly that first solid statement of suspicion (Seon's vote) turned into a wagon. I mean, I read Seon's vote as a desperation cry for any alternative wagon so I couldn't understand why anyone followed him.

So, let me get this straight...the Manasi wagon consisted of the Mary vote that I don't think even she would say was backed by expert analysis...and then when Seon the known wolf hopped on there Snerk and Tak followed right along to create the counter wagon that nearly saved Seon. Is that the gist of that chart, @RRRaskolnikov?
Not sure it's the gist... but the moves you describe are real. And Snerk was indeed vocal about how he FOSed Seon on D1. It'll be worth having a second look (for me, I know u have Snerk lined up for a moment now).

I'm in a place where I think the Seon wagon was actually 100% pure. EOD seemed like too much of a clusterfudg for bussers to go all over the place and try to find cred.

That would put Rask (buried Seon), Visor (pretty obviously towny unless you think he's just helping everyone for horsehockys), and Zelda (doesn't seem to be posting similarly to any wolf game of his I've seen) as my strongest town reads.

Moving forward, I want to put Tim and Takh in the next tier - Tim moreso for volume and analysis (disclaimer: that I haven't read - I also recognize he's on the Seon wagon but wasn't comfortable throwing him up there with that first group) and Takh absolutely for volume. I've wolfed with that guy before and this ain't it.

One thing I do want to say that I'm not... 100% confident in is that I think Logic's wagon is (surprisingly) pure. This also kinda leads me to think that Johanna has a way higher likelihood to be scum.

And it also leads me to believe that Omega's wagon (Seon, Snerk, Mary, Syn, Yako) has a LOT of scum on it. They're also pushed into the villa pile for me.

That leaves the remaining two in {Johanna/Mary/Syn/Snerk} and I'm not... 100% sure about this but if I had to pick two from there to be the alive scum it'd be {Johanna/Snerk}.

I remember wanting to kill Syn independently from Visor wanting to at the start of Day 2 but I need to reread and figure out why. Either way, we're in a pretty good spot it seems.

This happens. Actually, no, with West Germany and America still on the field the Commies decided they needed a non-military approach.

For generations now France has been a global font of radical thought and agitation. The tradition that began with the First Republic has carried on to this day in varying forms. Moreover, French leadership resents its marginalization at the hands of the Anglo-American alliance and prefers détente with the East Bloc to relentless hostility. The consequent Soviet strategy is to pit France against its allies while heavily leveraging its strings in the electorally-strong Communist Party of France to gain influence over national affairs. The response is mixed. National consciousness over class consciousness! Communists take a greater role in government, and France pulls out of NATO supreme command and ejects American bases. And yet, they will still fight on behalf of the Americans and Germans against any Soviet incursion. Marxism-Leninism is passé. Thankfully for the Soviets, the French government is paralyzed by a massive general strike for the foreseeable future.

RRRaskolnikov and the rest of the French diplomatic corp are left unable to make any decisions of consequence.

Begin day 3. Day ends 12/10 at 8 PM ET.

Remember that OPs have a list of links to game milestones.

EDIT: I don't think you can lever strings...

Players:

1. @Timsup2nothin (Tim)
2. @Takhisis (Barto, Bart, Tak)
3. @Manasi
4. @JohannaK (Johanna, Jo)
5. @pzelda (Zelda)
6. @MaryKB (Mary)
7. @Snerk
8. @Omega124 (Omega)
9. Seon
10. @Synsensa (Syn)
11. RRRaskolnikov (Ras, Rask, Raskol, RRR)
12. @Visorslash (Visor)
13. Yakostovian (Logic)

Reserves:

Spoiler :
0. TopSecret
1. Zack
2. Choxorn
3. Csargo

Last edited:
i think mary is a sneaky son of a gun who is very good at playing an act and i don't want to townread them anymore

Those are guesses that I can agree with. Other than myself, of course.

Top Bottom