Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

Wait, Visor's not a kiwi, I just associated him with a rugby-winning team and immediately substituted ‘New Zealand’. Old habits die hard.

Sorry, Mr. Oz.

Is there a jester equivalent in the game? Takhisis is spouting enough nonsense that it’s making me question whether they actually want to be lynched.

The double post reaction to people trying to lynch him, really.

Although admittedly it’s been years since I last played games like this so my barometer for sensible and nonsensible behavior is utterly non existent.

The double post reaction to people trying to lynch him, really.

Although admittedly it’s been years since I last played games like this so my barometer for sensible and nonsensible behavior is utterly non existent.
do you think its a wolfy reaction?

do you think maybe he is just playing along with the 'joke'?

do you have brief stirrings in your gut tantamount to minor nausea?

lol x-post

Why the minor nausea? Anyway I'll get over the emotion of not-hosting after a good night's sleep.

I don't know, so far I'm the only person not on the Pacific Ocean basin to be posting here and nobody even seemed to notice that I was voting for a reserve player… :sleep:

I don't know, so far I'm the only person not on the Pacific Ocean basin to be posting here and nobody even seemed to notice that I was voting for a reserve player… :sleep:

I noticed. I really noticed when you switched your vote to ME. And see how that worked out?

Tim, what do you think of Takhisis and Seon so far?

I think Tak is being a clown. Not in a bad sense, in a red rubber nose and entertaining sense. He voted for me because I'm predictable as the sunrise, I'd vote him right back and cause as much of a ruckus as I could. Whether he is just stirring the pot to see what surfaces, or using my well known behaviors to create confusion as cover for sinister purposes I have no way of knowing.

Seon I don't know enough about to guess whether their actions are in character.

At this point there's no real information to go on, far as I know. Maybe people who have played these games together more will have more insight into what is 'normal' for other players they are familiar with. I know Syn is being quieter this game than he was last game, but since that was his first game it really doesn't establish a trend.

What do you think so far?

Whoa, the thread has been relatively active.

Hey, it's me. I feel like visor already responded to every question asked.

Are revenge killings allowed based on past betrayals?

You can revenge kill at night.
Revenge votes are allowed, but pushing a lynch based on a previous game is nothing but waffling and it derails the game.

Vote: Visorslash :love:

I'm only sad the game started in the middle of tge night and I could not be here to do this then.

Speaking of two currently active participants, where's everyone else?

Checking in! Very good nonsense talking guys, keep up the good work! It makes a nice read in the morning :coffee:

Now I will cast a small Vote: MaryKB because now I can without too much headaches... hopefully it will distract the (very wise and informed) audience from my bolshevik name.

@Montmorency: you can add Ras, RRR, and That Annoying Piece of... [pissed]to the list of names I will reply :) (PS: I didn't miss the game start :banana:, just my joke)

Top Bottom