Final Ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
FortyJ said:
Final Ruling

This case has surely lived up to all the trepidation I felt when it was first brought to my attention. Furthermore, Luc and I have certainly struggled with this issue much more than we should have. The issue is simply this:

* A member of one of the teams has been caught cheating.
* It is abundantly clear that this was not a single accidental breach of conduct, but rather a persistent exploitation of the system.
* To make matters worse, this individual was president of his team and theoretically fully aware that his actions were illegal and that he and his team, if caught, could be held accountable for them. Even still, this knowledge did not cause him to waver from his course of action.
* CFC has been wronged, but moreover, the entire IDG2 community has been wronged by the actions of this one individual.

Therefore, we hereby rule as follows:

1. JokerDF is hereby suspended from IDG2. All teams are forbidden from admitting him to their teams and/or seeking his council on IDG related issues.

2. C3B, although seeminly unaware of JokerDF's illegal actions, did still share in the benefits of his activities. As such, they shall immediately enter into 1 period of anarchy, not less than 3 turns in length.

3. Lastly, the administrators do agree that CFC is entitled to some form of remuneration. This remuneration will come in the form of per turn payments from C3B to CFC of 18gpt. These payments will commence immediately and continue throughout the period of anarchy and for the duration of 20 turns. C3B is also prohibited from using any in game action to prematurely break this payment agreement.

These penalties shall be enforced immediately. Play may resume effective midnight tonight (EST, 0500 GMT).

FortyJ,
on behalf of the IDG2 Game Administrators

Now THAT! is a punishment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom