Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the Future

Oi Oi Oi !!!
All highschool and college students know what time of year it is.
Thats right, finals are coming around.
So, share your pain, agony, distress, and whatever else you might feel.

I already had finals for my spring semester courses...

Im totally ****ED, probably going to have to retake the sodding year of uni because im HERE rather than revising :cry:

got my A2's coming up and my AS resits whether i get into uni. Had 2 exams already and got another next tuesday but the mainly all start in a couple of weeks.

AS level is at 17 years old, A2 is at 18 and the last year of school.

AS is basically half of your A2 or A-levels.

yer summit like that

A-levels is the 2 year thing before we go to Uni in England

AS levels are what you take in the first year
A2 is what you take in the second year.

You combine the 2 to create your overall grade.

AP! No finals! woo!

Done with finals. Now, getting a crappy summer job. :(

I have so many papers I need to write and turn in. Well i guess i wouldn't have so many papers that still needed to be done if i would just get them done. but as luck would have it all my finals are take home papers.

I'm done with finals and already have all my grades for the spring term. Staying up until 4 or 5 AM each night finishing the 48 pages I turned into one class and the over 20 pages for other classes paid off. In addition to studying for the finals.

Just had gayest exam of them all.

We had a section of the 8 different eras of jazz and like 10 matching things. SO ******ED AND POINTLESS.

Going to take finals. Oh the agony!

I always do poorly on Linguistic courses, but make up for it in factual courses.

I bet that I'm getting a C in the English and German finals, and if I actually try, I'll get an A in Math Analysis and Chemistry. I would need to try for the Driver's Ed. Final, and the PE final is basically a joke. For AP Euro, I'm already done with the AP exam, so we are basically just doing a EU project instead of a final.

Bluemofia said:
Going to take finals. Oh the agony!

I always do poorly on Linguistic courses, but make up for it in factual courses.

I bet that I'm getting a C in the English and German finals, and if I actually try, I'll get an A in Math Analysis and Chemistry. I would need to try for the Driver's Ed. Final, and the PE final is basically a joke. For AP Euro, I'm already done with the AP exam, so we are basically just doing a EU project instead of a final.
ugh, I am just the opposite, I will probably get an A n my Spanish, English, Ag, and Home Ec finals, and then get a B on my Bio 1 final and my Health final, a C on my geometry Final and then a D on my Gym Final

I am the Future said:
All highschool and college students know what time of year it is.
Thats right, finals are coming around.
So, share your pain, agony, distress, and whatever else you might feel.

Man, am I glad I don't have to go through this anymore! Now I just have to take an exam every 10 years!

Finished finals last Friday. I only had to take 2 exams, as I only took 4 courses this semester - that's all I need to graduate. But I also had to write 20 page papers for the other 2 classes. I did them both the morning they were due (separate days). And I couldn't have done that if I hadn't asked the mods to ban me from here for a week to get rid of my biggest distraction. But now it is senior week, so I am just sitting around until the ceremony Sunday. The dorm is so empty.

Top Bottom