Finding A Civ in WorldBuilder

Unfortunately not

I think you are confused. Depending on exactly what you meant, this is easily possible.

You just want to modify the resources for a particular civs region. correct?

Just go into worldbuilder, scroll around until you find that area/civ and then place resources. Its really easy, I build entire mod/scenario's basically only using simple XML, worldbuilder, and modifying the WBS with notepad++.

This will obviously reveal the map to yourself, but once you go out of worldbuilder, it will be black again, and no other players would have seen it (the AI's).

I'd recommend taking a look at Dales' "An in-depth look at the WBS file"

its really quite easy once you get the hang of it.

Shiggs

Just go into worldbuilder, scroll around until you find that area/civ and then place resources. Its really easy, I build entire mod/scenario's basically only using simple XML, worldbuilder, and modifying the WBS with notepad++.

I think that's exactly what he's trying to avoid...

But otherwise the process of placing a ressourse is indeed quite easy...

well yes, but like I said, it goes black again when your done. Just try to not pay attention to everything else. Otherwise its like Refar said.

Ah, well. I think I'm reduced to having my daughter zoom around the map until she finds the right flag while I'm out of the room ... on a huge map, that could take a while. :)

(and, for the sake of completeness)

Attachments

• unitov.jpg
    unitov.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 90
  • cultov.jpg
    cultov.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 85
Top Bottom