Finland's party-loving PM Sanna Marin is forced to apologise after compromising photo released

Aiken_Drumn

Deity
Supporter

• Women were seen by PM Marin's desk where she makes official announcements
  • One of the topless women in pictures is social media influencer Sabina Särkkä
  • Sanna Marin was previously seen dancing with Särkkä in a raunchy video
  • Finnish PM has apologised for the pictures but defended her right to party
  • The footage was taken on the crowded dancefloor of the nightclub where Ms Marin was also filmed dancing intimately with Finnish singer Olavi Uusivirta
  • Her spokesperson confirmed yesterday results of a drug test were negative
1663152851322.png

The cheeky image was taken beside Sanna Marin's desk against an official blue backdrop board in a workspace where she is often filmed making official Government announcements

This is such a travesty. If the genders were swapped it would not have been commented on.

Did Gove apologise for that?

Silly, people are just jealous.
I know I am, she gets to go to much better parties than me :cry:

Throw your own party, or you can come to my next one :D

It's sort of funny that I read about this here rather than on local news but maybe that's the point - this is tabloid stuff, not news.

I'm not a fan or even supporter of Marin but I don't think this has anything to do with her capabilities as a PM. Befriending with 'influencer' would prolly be shootable offense in my world but hey, I'm a relic. Few people flashing in a privacy of a home isn't a problem - if they later use the pic(s) to promote whatever it may became a problem but that's just a potential problem for later days. Even if it's the official house for a PM it's still a home and Cicciolina back in her days flashed in several Parliaments - sure it made news but I don't think anyone thought that was the end of civilization. People in general are just weirdly afraid of (female) nipples.

The pic itself includes a wordplay between the address of the PM's house & concept of going/having a party night. Rata as "track" and lähteä radalle as "going to party".

Kesäranta 22 (literally "summer beach") is the official address while Kesärata 22 indicates that girls are having a summer night out without knickers while tootbrush may come handy.

It's sort of funny that I read about this here rather than on local news but maybe that's the point - this is tabloid stuff, not news.

I'm not a fan or even supporter of Marin but I don't think this has anything to do with her capabilities as a PM. Befriending with 'influencer' would prolly be shootable offense in my world but hey, I'm a relic. Few people flashing in a privacy of a home isn't a problem - if they later use the pic(s) to promote whatever it may became a problem but that's just a potential problem for later days. Even if it's the official house for a PM it's still a home and Cicciolina back in her days flashed in several Parliaments - sure it made news but I don't think anyone thought that was the end of civilization. People in general are just weirdly afraid of (female) nipples.

The pic itself includes a wordplay between the address of the PM's house & concept of going/having a party night. Rata as "track" and lähteä radalle as "going to party".

Kesäranta 22 (literally "summer beach") is the official address while Kesärata 22 indicates that girls are having a summer night out without knickers while tootbrush may come handy.

If somebody has an official residence called summer beach parties should be compulsory.

If it's her own house who cares. If it's on government property not the best look.

If it's her own house who cares. If it's on government property not the best look.
Parties in the official residence is like half the point of having an official residence. This is only different because it was a good party.

Parties in the official residence is like half the point of having an official residence. This is only different because it was a good party.

Well it's for the Finnish votes to decide come election time.

Probably shouldn't do it at official podoums and newsroom type locations though.

This is such a travesty. If the genders were swapped it would not have been commented on.

No, if the genders were swapped they'd be more horrified but wouldn't be reposting the picture.

Well, it's not like we're really allowed to admire them, even here.

If somebody has an official residence called summer beach parties should be compulsory.

I can agree with that. The place itself is brilliant.

It's a government's house for the PM where she (& the family) lives part time as as far I as I have understood (or cared) they still have their own apartment, too. The kid is not even a preschooler yet so that may not be the place for him/her fulltime. The PM can choose to live there or leave it for official business only. Usually they do a bit of both.

Sounds like she's breaking stereotypes of politicians being droll lifeless bureaucrats. Are we offended when they aren't??

Top Bottom