Firaxis Livestream tomorrow, Thursday. Sep 22nd at 2pm ET: Rome & Kongo

Pericles is going down. Should have worn his actual war helmet! (or so I'm told).

interesting, there seems to be a trade-off between having an advanced army or having a favourable warmonger penalty

Look at Greece's glorious all-warrior army on turn 65. :(

Let's hope that the game's AI is still being fine tuned. Or maybe this is a game on an easy difficulty level just for the purposes of the live stream. It does not necessarily mean anything.

Aren't all Firaxis streams on Prince?

sieging is actually a lot easier as zone of control of troops count toward sieges, so in a city without river only 2 units are needed to siege a city!

Have we heard before that Great Generals give one extra movment point to all units in their area of effect ? Because they do and this is just great. And they also have 4 base movement points, so I think we'll finally be able to use them at the start of a war and not ten turns after.
interesting, there seems to be a trade-off between having an advanced army or having a favourable warmonger penalty
That is some brilliant piece of game design IMHO.

Ed answered me! Legions do not require iron, as expected.:D

Ed answered me! Legions do not require iron, as expected.:D
twice as powerful, specially with that policy card Ed was using giving +50% hammers towards classical units.

Let's hope that the game's AI is still being fine tuned. Or maybe this is a game on an easy difficulty level just for the purposes of the live stream. It does not necessarily mean anything.

It's on prince

Wow, trading posts are confirmed refueling caravans, giving them +15 movments points, this is great.

Baths are less expensive that the normal Aquduc district, so it's one more 'free' building for Rome.

Can someone ask if Kongo can win religious victory when they show up?

Okay.

Kind of weird to see Ostia still in the game now Rome can have a harbor district...

Happiness has an effect on yields... did we know that?

Wow, people on twitch make moronic comments. (Is that par for the course? I don't watch twitch.)

Top Bottom