Firaxis, please make a NOTRE DAME wonder for CIV 6

We need a Notre Dame wonder for CIV 6 now more than ever. It was one of the best wonders in CIV 5.

And if you love your fans, you would make it free in a patch.

EDIT: adding my later addition in this thread, to the opening post: Another idea would be make it a $5 DLC, but make 100% of the profits go toward the restoration of Notre Dame. I would totally pay for it, and feel this gesture would be very much in the spirit of what Civilization is all about -- promoting love and knowledge of all the many wonders that our human society has constructed.

Last edited:
Another idea would be make it a $5 DLC, but make 100% of the profits go toward the restoration of Notre Dame. I would totally pay for it, and feel this gesture would be very much in the spirit of what Civilization is all about -- promoting love and knowledge of all the many wonders that our human society has constructed.

It should have been included ages ago, but it's all the more urgently needed now. :(

Another idea would be make it a $5 DLC, but make 100% of the profits go toward the restoration of Notre Dame. I would totally pay for it, and feel this gesture would be very much in the spirit of what Civilization is all about -- promoting love and knowledge of all the many wonders that our human society has constructed.
Honestly, this is presented to FXS on a silver platter. Would be silly not to get some easy PR points.

Definitely. I'd pony up especially if charitable. Though I'm not sure civ6 encapsulates promoting love... Just ask Genghis Khan...

Extraordinarily sad. Why Notre Dame has yet to be included in Civ6 is beyond me, seeing as it was a fairly good wonder in Civs past.

An interesting footnote: Eleanor of Aquitaine’s first husband, Louis VII, was the French king who initiated the construction of Notre Dame. His tunic resides within the cathedral. GS should have included Notre Dame to tie in with French Eleanor— perhaps Great Works slots to complement her ability?

Great idea! You can count on me.

I would like to add my voice to the request for Notre Dames as a dlc for charity or as a free update to all versions of the game.

Add me to the list supporting the idea of a charitable $5 DLC. Watching the fire this afternoon made me realize that now I will never be able to see the Notre Dame in person but a donation means that someone in the future can appreciate it.

It's very sad

Please Firaxis, Notre Dame needs to be in the game more than ever now.

I'm 100% with this

Definitely. I'd pony up especially if charitable. Though I'm not sure civ6 encapsulates promoting love... Just ask Genghis Khan...

Genghis is the epitome of promoting love - that's why a large percentage of modern Mongolia is descended from him . . .

Of course this is not the way I wanted Notre Dame, but I like the idea of having DLC money going to the restoration of it.

Genghis is the epitome of promoting love - that's why a large percentage of modern Mongolia is descended from him . . .
Mongolia? More like east asia in general.

I'll also support the charity, sounds like a good opportunity for the game to go in all directions.

Top Bottom