1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Firaxis's Modding Contest

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Thedrin, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Thedrin

Thedrin Deity

This was posted in Apolyton's Civ4 Creation forum earlier on today.

It's only open to those living in the US (damn!), but one of the categories is for map scripts. This might see a few new scripts produced over the next couple of months (and further workings on existing ones).

2. jkp1187

jkp1187 Unindicted Co-Conspirator

U-S-A! U-S-A! :goodjob:

Here's the whole post....unfortunately, they're not looking for mods, just specific files....

3. Seven05

Seven05 Warmonger

It's here too guys, just burried in the C&C forum ;)

4. LDiCesare

LDiCesare Deity

Why wouldn't they make a contest open for all with the first US resident receiving the prize since they probably have legal reasons to do so? You could at least contest for glory.
    And sending a cd with a .py file on it :crazyeye: ... Hey, what about internet, uploads, emails?

5. Thalioden

Thalioden Chieftain

To LDiCesare (or any other non-U.S. resident) who would like to participate for "glory only". I'd be happy to sponsor your submission under my name (and U.S. address). If you win, I'll give you proper credit in the forums, but I keep the computer. ;)

6. jkp1187

jkp1187 Unindicted Co-Conspirator

Don't feel bad -- it's not just foreigners....

In the name of "Wild Bill" Langer, I refuse to participate in any contest that discriminates against the great State of North Dakota!