Fire Tuner causing the game to crash on startup

kinggrogg

Chieftain
I posted in another thread that i got a link for but didn't get any responses. figured this might be the right spot

I was told to post here by the support team for Civ 6.

“I'm sorry to hear that Civilization VI is crashing while using Fire Tuner. However, we do not support the development tools of Civilization VI. If you have any issues modding your game, I would advise that you ask the community about this. You could reach out to CivFanatics about this.”

Basically, the Fire Tuner stopped working completely about a week ago. If I try to start the game while its running the game crashes. All I use it for is unit placement. And I’ve use it 100s of time with 0 issues. No idea what to do. I’ve uninstalled, deleted every civ file on my comp manually, then reinstalled and nothing.

I have the same problem, my work around is to start Firetuner after my civ game. Very rarely a load game will work but normally will crash so as FT takes a couple of seconds to start I just shut it down when I need to start or load.

Victoria, so you’re able to load a saved game as long as fire tuner is off?

Victoria, so you’re able to load a saved game as long as fire tuner is off?
Sorry for the delay, I am rarely on nowadays
My FT starts fine, the build sdk version I have is from 6th Nov 2017, my live tuner version is 1.0.6232

version diff?...anything else?
I can load a game or other game fine now. How about loading different versions of save so there may be a field mismatch?

Top Bottom