Fire Wall (9-17-10)

tom2050

Deity
Fire Wall

Unit Creation, Effects and Animation done by yours truly.
No Civ Color (for obvious reasons)!

Can act as a spell (made to be a ground unit), or perhaps a rogue foest fire of sorts. Comes with low default sound effect so the fire is heard if it is on the screen. The hot embers grow into a wall of fire if adventurers cross upon them.

*** Build Animation (paradrop) has been added (9-17-10) to the main download. Please re-download file to get it.

Download here... Firewall.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included.

Very nice, be even better if I had the ability and time to work up a scenario based on Fletcher Pratt and L. Sprague de Camp's The Complete Enchanter. It would be idea for the Wall of Fire they encounter in the Finland of the Kalevala.

I have to admit that Tom(year the game ends in a standard game) does make nice units.

You're REALLY good with anything flaming! :D

Marvellous unit, at last I've got something to prevent idiot heroes from reaching my sleeping sassy valkyrie :viking:

cool Tom your fire effects are always the best

i wonder what sort of fire breathing creatures you can make with them :mischief:

Thanks all.

@bigdog5994: The Fire Breathing Lizard will be done today, I had some problems making some of the modifications 'work'. But I finally have got it done and will post it later. Just finished the fire breath and the fire breathing animation now.

@Tank_Guy#3: Yes, I used to play D2 quite a bit, never played the first much. I'm not familiar with the Apocalypse spell, couldn't find a screenshot of it online either.

You're gonna make a joke? The firewall wouldn't allow you to post it.

Top Bottom