Firebug's Leaderscreens to Go

Firebug

Not-so Great Engineer
all gone now.

I would like to reserve Oleg please.

Although Firebug, if you don't mind me asking, why haven't you been active? I've been pretty fond of your Saxony civ and I so far have been satisfied with most of your other civs and GCS

Also I believe it was Uighur Caesar that was planning a Basque civ with you last time I checked.

That's some pretty awesome work!

I would like to reserve Oleg please.

Although Firebug, if you don't mind me asking, why haven't you been active? I've been pretty fond of your Saxony civ and I so far have been satisfied with most of your other civs and GCS

Also I believe it was Uighur Caesar that was planning a Basque civ with you last time I checked.
A few reasons:
A-Level took up a large amount of my time for a while, and other life-centered things.
Lack of artwork (i can make my own but certain things are just without images), and 3d unit graphics are just so hard to come by.
Lack of inspiration. I've always driven myself to try and be original and hate making things that have already been made. Which is a massive issue with loads of high-quality modders like JFD, Leugi and the rest having already covered everything.
It's the summer holidays now, so you never know. Thanks for the support!

Sure thing.

another to Keniisu

Could I please request Richard Arthur Hayward for the Pequot?

Welp, seems like i'm taking requests now.
I'll get round to those when i can. Possibly on the weekend.

Did I misread? Sorry! Don't do it if you're not up to it, sorry again!

Well i'm juggling Palmyra, the Athen's update and a secret.

No worries man, sorry for the mixup :(

done.

Top Bottom