[FireTuner] PlayerperksPanel

Ryika

Lazy Wannabe Artista
Not quite sure where to put it, this forum is my best guess. :sad:

I created a little Panel for Firetuner that has the functionality to quickly and easily debug Playerperks (or play around with stuff):

Spoiler :

Not very beautiful and probably not too useful for too many people but given that I've created it anyway I figured I could as well share it. It's a "port" of the technology-part of the Active Player Tab and shares the same functionality. Click a PlayerPerk, it's added to the current player and is then displayed with a blue background. Click it again, the PlayerPerk is removed. Easy.

I can't think of any situations where the buttons to the right would be useful (other than a ridiculous cheating session) but hey, they're there. (And my version of the Active Player-Selection should be Crash-Proof!) Note that there's a delay when using the "All MAJOR Players"-Versions because the code needs to loop through a lot of PlayerPerks for a lot of Players.

Install

- Download the panel
- Extract the zip
- Default-Panels are saved in Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\Debug, if you put it there you don't have to switch between folders every time you want to open a panel, but you can put it anywhere you want
- In FireTuner click File -> Open Panel.
- Done.

Attachments

• PlayerPerks.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 301
  • PlayerperkPanel.jpg
    PlayerperkPanel.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 435
Top Bottom