FireTuner2 - fully functional with Civ VI

Pusperk

Chieftain
FireTuner form Civ5 is not fully functional because tab from firetuner need on start specific lua file with variable and function definition
example - tab city.lpt
Code:
<LoadStates>
    <string>TunerCityPanel</string>  -- this is Lua file from UI
 </LoadStates>
FireTuner2 it can

FireTuner2 - download
Download Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth SDK from Steam
Run Civ 6
Start Game in Windowed mode
Run Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth SDK
Choose FireTuner
Edit Game (player, city, unit)

Add other tab to FireTuner
File
Open Panel
Directory Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Debug add file *.lpt

Very interesting is Asset Preview.ltp. This tab can add member of unit on map, rotate it, add item - weapon ...

Use Worlbuilder
Run Civ 6 into MainMenu
In FireTuner go to Tab LuaConsole
MainState under LuaConsole change on Mods
completely down write OnWorldBuilder()

WorldBuilder is functional with FireTuner2 you can add city, building, district, improvement anything.
You use tab WorldBuilder.ltp and WorldBuilderCity.ltp.

Thank you, the assets preview seems interesting indeed, I think this lpt has been mentioned before, but I hadn't looked at it closely as I was busy with YnAMP...

Now that you mention this working fine, I'm very curious about what we can script in the game using that.

This is big news! Thanks for the tips.

Thanks a lot for this - examining the existing graphical assets just got so much easier! :D

examining_assets.jpg

Just in case you didn't get the World Builder building fully functional bit:

Civ6Screen0142.jpg

The World Builder saves files to .Civ6Map files but I don't know how to start a game using one of these.

I used the instructions above and can get the FireTuner to connect when the game loads, but it disconnects when I try to load a multiplayer game (hotseat, so the gameplay is all local).

Is this normal?

Top Bottom