First LH; Gustav Adolph of Sweden (Version 1)

Out of curiosity Wolfshanze, who's personality is that or what did you base it on?
Very similar to Justinian (with some tweaks of-course)... who I find a well-balanced LH AI who's a bit of a religious puritan (Gustav was too).

Gustav Adolph said:
The devil is very near at hand to those who, like monarchs, are accountable to none but God for their actions

I made the xml files to the leader head myself but have some problem with the artdefines file. Anyone who could show me how it should be done?

It has to be:
PHP:
<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_GUSTAV</Type>
			<Button>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/Gustav.dds</Button>
			<NIF>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk_BG.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

Don't forget to replace the key-names, and to choose the right folder.

edit: i didn't try it out, but so it is supposed to be.

For all those who are interested; I am making a version II for my upcoming European Module Pack, which adds fourteen European civs to my mod (see my signature). It should be MUCH better than this one.

Do you have the skills to make him bald, or is the hat staying?

Do you have the skills to make him bald, or is the hat staying?

I'm not going to make him BALD per se, but he will have really short hair, like in the paintings I've seen of him, I don't know if I have those skills but we'll find out when I try it. He'll have different clothing as well.

It has to be:
PHP:
<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_GUSTAV</Type>
			<Button>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/Gustav.dds</Button>
			<NIF>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>Art/Leaderheads/GustavAdolph/VanDerDonk_BG.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

Don't forget to replace the key-names, and to choose the right folder.

edit: i didn't try it out, but so it is supposed to be.

Well I´m not very good at this, I tried to du as you said over here but when I start I start the game there is an error saying that the artdefines file couldn´t be loaded.
One thing I think can be the problem is that there are no noshader nif...

I'm doing a new version of Gustav, which will be much better becuase this vesion was my first ever leaderhead, for my Sweden module. So when that is finished it will have the XML for you. I am hoping for a two week release time, but it might take longer than that.

@Capo: I think, he is nice. What do you want to improve?

Cía;7675216 said:
Well I´m not very good at this, I tried to du as you said over here but when I start I start the game there is an error saying that the artdefines file couldn´t be loaded.
One thing I think can be the problem is that there are no noshader nif...

Have you placed the entry right after a /LeaderheadArtInfo?
What's the error exactly?

I am going to fix his shoulders (there is a problem there actually, but its not a major one) and I am going to remove his hat and add a new scalp. I'll probably change his clothing too actually. Its going to be a pretty big overhaul now that I think about it.

I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what I am doing with version 2 of Gustav Adolph. Here is the progress so far...

Top Bottom