First Look: The Development Team Video

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator
Here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to play it in 0.5 speed to see everything

Some nice shots of concept art there.

BTW, they teased the next episode at the end. The next one is art.

0:49 Great work for japanese empire or something but seems weird

Maybe possibility to rename Great works? would be fun

Someone call CSI Civfanatics. We need to pick apart the concept art in the background for clues!

0:49 Great work for japanese empire or something but seems weird

Maybe possibility to rename Great works? would be fun

Looks like out first look at the new Great Work interface. I had a hunch it'd be museumesque. I'm thinking what we're seeing is a halberd artifact or something

Interesting if not massively informative, always good to hear the 'philosophy' behind the game from the devs & designers themselves.

Noticed that the upgrades for a Scout are:
- Ranger - faster movement in forests
- Alpine - faster in hills

torres del paine 1:53 and a sort of hole filled with rock under it

can anyone make out what it say at 34sec Ancient ? Building,

Also 35sec new natural wonders, we see Crater lake we know plus torres del paine
Also 37 is that a French Palace?

Aztec colors @00:35?

Kinda hard to tell with the white glare, but I do think it is.

From all we've seen all the returning Civs have pretty much the same color choices, the only difference so far was that Egypts' Purple was made like Rome's and they switched their priorities (Purlpe became Primary and the Yellow secondary).

So it's no new civ today? D:

Looks like we got Japan ahead of time. Still, a lot of things to extract from the video.

I wonder why they always upload a separate video for Portuguese speakers, while the other languages get Youtube subtitles in the international video. :think:

Cool devs and all but

I cringed so hard at the exact SAME STUFF REPEATED ONCE AGAIN
Yes I know you are unstacking cities and adding leder agendas! You said it in like 20 different interviews, videos and previews! And yeah nice to see the same E3 video being still repeatedly shown month after E3!

Oh and next video is about art. Gee how fresh, its not like we had Brian Busatti speaking about art style like 5 times before.

Ehm. Anyway :p I really hope Firaxis will show us something from those few unknown features, like idk, religion, diplomacy, tourism, victory types, warfare, navy, tech tree, nukes, maps, natural wonders, world wonders, city state details, more leaders speaking than Teddy, deserts, tundra,
strategic resources, happiness, you know maybe this stuff isn't as interesting as unstacking cities and leader agends but...

Top Bottom