First Monarch Victory!

Trinity

Brains, Beauty & st b*tch
Well it happened. That uneasy piece after anihillating America came to an end. Egypt landed a stack of death in my territory using their RoP, then attacked me. Alexander declared war on Egypt. Then I went and gave every civ ecology in exchange for gpt and an alliance vs. Egypt. The next turn the UN vote came up, and I said WTH, and went ahead with it. Diplomatic Victory vote 4-1 with Egypt abstaining. Joan d'Arc the Magnificent

[dance]

It felt cheap so I continued on. I took Elephantine the next turn. Persia, Germany, Greece, and Rome had units on the way or already landed. Egypt moved 2 huge stacks of death next to Elephantine inside my territory, but my nuclear subs were in range. I decided to send the three wise guys to visit Cleopatra. I flew a couple of recon missions to make sure there were no friendly units in the vicinity and hit Thebes with an ICBM (gold) and the adjacent tile to the SoDs with another ICBM (frankencense), and Alexandria got a tactical nuke (myrrh). This eliminated 80% of the Egyptian forces and knocked Egypt back to riflemen. [punch] My allies became gracious, and I sat back and watched as they took forever to eliminate Egypt. :rolleyes:

Then I made the space victory conditions. :D

Three wise men, eh? Bet they're singin SILENT NIGHT in Thebes now! Har har har.....

Top Bottom