FIRST OCC Game

The years 3600 B.C.
My capital Phebes is at size 2.
The starting site was pretyy sweet, i even had a free settler :)
several grasslands, some hills, plenty of water

Year is 960:
Phebes is now at 10, it is not exactly in a state of stability, constant civil disorder happens
the continent i'm on is empty, so i've resorted to building roads all around wiht my remainnig settlers unit
i have no contact, and i'm building shakespeare's theatre so the revolts stop

Good luck! :goodjob:
What level are you playing at? You seemed surprised to get a free settler at the start so I assume it's not deity. Very unlucky not to get any contact. If your city is landlocked then you'll really suffer in the tech race because you can't go and donate techs to anyone. You can't send caravans to anyone either :(. I assume that you've got the Colossus already, and you should begin to stockpile caravans until you get the chance to build a factory. After that it's Apollo and then the minimum spaceship, which I can't remember but should be somewhere on the site. I'll edit in the link when I find it. ;) See below.

Keep up the good work and keep us up to date. :) I'll be playing my own OCC some time soon for a story here, win or lose. Unfortunately I can only play on Playstation, which means it'll take ages to save and reload every time I get a hut.

Dean Martin, at this time of the morning!Fly me to the moon with the minimum of shields, let me see what life is like on Alpha Centauri!

1942 AD:
I've researched all techs and am now in a space race
i had no contact until around 1000AD and they weren't very freindly, the bonus on cap works against AI too, at least seemed to
i'm going for a minimum ship approach, useing the guide you gave me, thanx dude

i have one had and one support module so far and am useing democrac y w/plenty of trade to buy all the parts

we'll see who wins this one

In 1970 I got crunched.

The zulus had launched their SS in a couple years before and i was builidng a nuclear warhead to nuke their capital and and take it, unfortunately i didn't pay thme a bribe they asked for, so they declare war on me and take the city in 1 turn

oh well, better luck next time i guess

Top Bottom