[R&F] First Rise and Fall livestream on Dec 13th

Am I the only one that thinks having the same name and portrait every time makes it easier to recognize them and thus abilities very easy?
I think it's a huge plus. Civ game is all stats anyway. This gives an easy visual reminder of a subset of said stats.
Actually I'm picking Judaism every time. I don't know if any civ actually takes it, it was available every time I play, so I could have the same name and symbol without bothering to enter the name.

Actually I'm picking Judaism every time. I don't know if any civ actually takes it, it was available every time I play, so I could have the same name and symbol without bothering to enter the name.
Any civ that doesn't prefer a religion selects one randomly, so Judaism, Shinto, and Confucianism (the three that have no leader preferring them) still show up from time to time. (I love Hojo--he was a great choice for someone new--but it is a little sad that the only civ in the game that would prefer Shinto prefers Buddhism. :p )

I actually prefer this way, honestly. I'm tired seeing players name a religion inappropriately and choose "crescent/star" or the "elongated plus sign" as the symbol. Etc.

Can you clarify please? Is it inappropriate to name a religion to something you choose to name it, in a video game, that you own? I'm missing something, because that seems blatantly absurd.

I think he was talking about governors and how it is preferable to have them looking the same for all civs. Not about custom religions and their symbols - those abilities change every game anyway.

Top Bottom