First we ignore, then we abuse. Finally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans66

Warlord
What to do, what to do....
Want me to make it EASIER to several here and make a presumably not OK thread, right then... and i just have something else then to say as well, to lay out the abstract "rules of the game\engagement" and how i see it at least:
Those who use silence as some sort of way to indicate their subjective standpoint towards another person (i guess me in this case), that´s fair play.
There is not where i bail out and go and CWYYYYY about it all and give up.
Abuse, and the moderators just HAVE to step in, even if personal preferences tells them otherwise or they´re not doing their jobs very good\well.

Last then comes the third phase\step of the social little "game" where it becomes harder to predict the outcome.
Should i elaborate on that as well and make this into one bronto, mega bellyaching thread that some moderator PROBABLY will perceive it as being? No.
But i just better shut it i assume, ooooooh! Too bad, not my best side now is it. Bring it out in the open, open fire when the enemy is in open ground\terrain decimate the cowards and the front banner carriers and weed out the easy one´s (sneak attack´s), coming from the sides trying to flank us.
Then put in the cavalry shock when the morale starts to crumble and charge the foe when....

Playing a strategic war game now are we Hans? Well, it´s tactics, tactics and for GAWD`S sake never loose that heart and fighting willpower SOLDIERS!

"Oh, it´s just in your MIND Hans!" someone said?

Bite me :p :sleep::)
This thread was produced by me for FUN!
And now i wanted to make a Scarface quote and reference as a final punchline but i can´t remember it so i fail miserably.

Sorry

Last edited:
"You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content"

Trust me i still do that, am ignoring. I didn´t take a sneak peek at what you said.
Just to make you know that i´m not that curious.
How about apologizing? Too hard huh? Posting in my thread you can and sure!
I guess this was one monologue reply from me now? Indeed it was.

THAT`S trying to continue to provoke and further more, i believe that Manfred knows this.
Moderators? How do you look upon this kind of thing? We just erase or lock MY thread right?
Right.
And this thread was not derived for something JUST between me and this fella, of course not.

How do you know I didn't apologise if you didn't read what I said?

Also, nobody knows what you're talking about still.

Abuse, and the moderators just HAVE to step in, even if personal preferences tells them otherwise or they´re not doing their jobs very good\well.

Should i elaborate on that as well and make this into one bronto, mega bellyaching thread that some moderator PROBABLY will perceive it as being? No.

"You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content"

Trust me i still do that, am ignoring. I didn´t take a sneak peek at what you said.
Just to make you know that i´m not that curious.
How about apologizing? Too hard huh? Posting in my thread you can and sure!
I guess this was one monologue reply from me now? Indeed it was.

THAT`S trying to continue to provoke and further more, i believe that Manfred knows this.
Moderators? How do you look upon this kind of thing? We just erase or lock MY thread right?
Right.
And this thread was not derived for something JUST between me and this fella, of course not.

You know, if you've only been here a few days and already getting super-pissed off at a bunch of us, this...might not be the right forum for you.

You know, if you've only been here a few days and already getting super-pissed off at a bunch of us, this...might not be the right forum for you.
Bite me?
Then do it!
Just do it! :D
NIKE
"For that comfortable running feeling in your daily exercise and sweat, sweat, sweat some more".

Choosing sides for some old loyalty against some people being here for a longer time and are you conservative or just plain freaking stoopid?
Don´t give this 52 year old hardened veteran any of your advice i say, put me on ignore if you don´t like me.
Don´t tell me what to do since i know perfectly well what i´m doing thank you very much.
One answer that fit the advice for sure.

Thanks a lot now. "Putting out fire with gasoline" - David Bowie.

Moderator Action: Do not discuss (or make apparent) who is on your ignore list. Do not engage in PDMA - if you want a moderator's opinion on something in their official capacity, use the PM system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom