fitchn's Literopedia Index

Roamty

BTS
fitchn's Literopedia Index by Roamty for and tested on Beyond The Sword 3.19

credit goes to Fitchn and to all others mod makers for their hard work

SimCutie's merged fitchn's Civilopedia Index Mod and vovan's UnitUpgrades Mod.

Progor's improved Vovan's UnitUpgrade mod.

This mod adds a Unit Upgrade page Chart, Promotion Upgrade page Chart, Index Page to BTS Civilopedia. I merged SimCutie's SimCutiePedia-02 and Progor's [MODCOMP] Add Unit and Promotion Upgrade Charts to your Pedia.

I change the Wonder page to National Wonders and Great Wonders sorry I'am not sure who did this first but all credit goes to the person or persons that did and I thank you

Merged- Civilopedia entries for all the shortcuts by Ekmek Amra
you find in the page Beyond the Sword Concepts the shortcuts pages

History sections on more Civilopedia Screens by Tholish
Expands the Civilopedia screens for Improvements, Terrain, and Features so that there is a section for History. Previously these screens show you the characteristics and what it does in game, but you can't tell any background story about it.

I Added in the History files

5 new update screens for any mod that has fitchn's Literopedia Index by Roamty. They are CvPediaImprovement.py CvPediaTerrain.py CvPediaFeature.py with these screens you now can have history added in for more information. I got the ideal from History sections on more Civilopedia Screens by Tholish. Thanks to him I bring you this I hope you guys like it.

CvPediaTech.py the new screen I made

Quote has its own box now, Strategy also has its own box. You can see better now what the tech strategy is.

CvPediaLeader a new screen look added a Personality box got it from MongooseMod all credit goes to the mod makers I thankyou all for your hard work.

Now brings the total to 5 new screens looks

Plus the standard version fitchn's Civilopedia Index has the 5 new screens added in also.

BURBERRYAN'S LITERATE CIVILOPEDIA (v1.0)
========================================

- Re-organizes the Civilopedia window items, with a focus on increasing the area available for text descriptions, in order to increase their readability.

- Corrects a few visual nuisances in the original Civilopedia.

- Made for and tested on Beyond The Sword v3.19 .

Attachments

• fitchn's Literopedia Index.zip
    86.8 KB · Views: 69
  • fitchn's Civilopedia Index.zip
    83.8 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom