1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fixed][1.0.0.262] Fascism bug

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Infixo, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infixo

Infixo Deity

After some testing I can confirm that Fascism valuation is bugged due to FASCISM_UNIT_PRODUCTION modifier.
    AI always chooses Fascism because its valuation is crazy high, like in the example below.
    Code:
    302, 7, Civic, CIVIC_SUFFRAGE, 5279.2, 21
    302, 7, Civic, CIVIC_TOTALITARIANISM, 134755.2, 21
    302, 7, Civic, CIVIC_CLASS_STRUGGLE, 9376.2, 21

Typical valuations of civics are in ranges of few thou. Fascism is like 100K and more.
    If you remove the unit production modifier from it, its valuation is back within usual ranges, comparable to other govs. Same game, same turn for comparison.
    Code:
    302, 7, Civic, CIVIC_SUFFRAGE, 5279.2, 21
    302, 7, Civic, CIVIC_TOTALITARIANISM, 9888.2, 21
    302, 7, Civic, CIVIC_CLASS_STRUGGLE, 9376.2, 21

This looks like an engine bug, so until Firaxis fixes it - if you want AI to choose other govs detach the modifer from the government.
    Code:
    DELETE FROM GovernmentModifiers WHERE GovernmentType = 'GOVERNMENT_FASCISM' AND ModifierId = 'FASCISM_UNIT_PRODUCTION';

Josephias likes this.
  2. Infixo

Infixo Deity

I made a quick test and it seems that this has been fixed in Gathering Storm.
    Valuations are sane, within 2k-10k. The Civic itself is still scored quite high, so AI will prefer it, but not always.
    In my test Gilgamesh, that was clearly going for SV, researched Class Struggle and selected Communism. So, other govs can be selected for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.