[FIXED] city-state not recognizing road [1.0.1.135 - 1.141]

gskyes

Warlord
I got a quest from a nearby city-state to build a road between our capitols. After finishing the road, I do not get credit for it, and the quest remains active. I did not see this before the patch.

Here is the save.

Attachments

• Hiawatha_0203 bug.Civ5Save
    921.5 KB · Views: 347
I am also having this problem. Belgrade is the city-state in my case.

Confirmed. A road clearly connects Bucharest and Onondaga. The quest is still active when the save file is loaded and it persists for several more turns.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.

Ragusa has a quest for a road to connect my capital to its capital. That is done but the quest is not completed.

Attachments

• Gandhi_0143 AD-0660.Civ5Save
    453.3 KB · Views: 281
  • Ragusa road.JPG
    Ragusa road.JPG
    303.1 KB · Views: 587
Thanks for the report. This bug has already been confirmed, so I'll merge with the existing thread.

Moderator Action: Thread merged.

Heya,

in my current game Tyre (CS) asked me to build a route to their city. I did, but its not recognized by the game! The road tiles are all there, the route is visible in strategic view, I also reloaded the game in case something was up there...nothing helped.

Is this a bug/glitch or have I done something wrong here?? Maybe something to do with playing the Inca?

Screenshot/savegame attached.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0024.jpg
    Civ5Screen0024.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 505
  • Pachacuti_0136 AD-0520.Civ5Save
    672.6 KB · Views: 269
After arrival of 1.0.1.135, I'm not able to connect my capital to a City-State that has requested it. The roads are all connected to each other, from my capital to the City-State.
But it won't work, leaving the road request as the City-State's last request.

In addition to the city-state quest not working, I've also found that you can no longer run a trade route through an allied city-state. That worked before the patch. Now a city-state won't connect a trade route. You have to build your road entirely outside the city-state territory.

Note this is not fixed in 1.0.1.141. I just had the same.

In addition, from the two screenshots it seems that the route to the city state runs through neutral territory. While this isn't a problem for connected own cities, perhaps it's a problem for the connection to the city state. My current game shows exactly the same behaviour. I'll sacrifice a worker to make a route exclusively through my territory (and the CS') and see if that changes anything.

Update: Rerouted the route so it would go exclusively through my territory and that of the city state and that had no effect. Oslo still wouldn't recognize the succesul completion of the quest.

Since the latest patch whenever a city state requests to build a road between their state and my capital and even after i do the same its no longer recognized by the city state and hence i'm no longer rewarded for the same..

Can some1 plz help!!!!!!!

Geneva asked for a road. I built one. It does not recognise it.

See save and printscreens.

Attachments

• CityState Road Bug.Civ5Save
    474 KB · Views: 270
  • CityStateRoadBug.jpg
    CityStateRoadBug.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 396
  • CityStateRoadBug-CloseUp.jpg
    CityStateRoadBug-CloseUp.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 383
Top Bottom