1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[FIXED] Embarked unit exploring only moves 1 tile

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Confirmed Bugs' started by sanabas, Oct 8, 2010.

1. sanabas

sanabas Psycho Bunny Hall of Fame Staff

In the attached save, there is an embarked archer east of my empire, on auto-explore. It is only moving 1 tile per turn, rather than the 4 tiles per turn it would move with manual exploration.

Also, earlier in the game, and probably still at the point of the save, I was unable to enter budapest's land. They had declared on me due to being the ally of Russia before I had actually met them, I made peace when Russia died, and when my explorer did actually find their city, it was unable to enter either water or land tiles owned by them.

Attached Files:

2. ori

ori Repair Guy Super Moderator

tested it, the save shows an embarked archer moving only one tile per turn on auto-explore and using all its movement points in the process - disabling auto-explore allows the usual 4 moves, setting it to autoexplore again shows the same behavior as before.
    Budapest territory is indeed inaccessible and this is broken by gifting sufficient money to become allies (didn't check for friends).

3. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Moderator Action: Moved to Confirmed Bugs forum

4. ButSam

ButSam King